Path of the Savant

Path of the Savant on the passive tree *decreased* my dps after I spent the point for the passive. I dont see how this is possible?

Its possible I made a mistake but i specifically checked the dps before and after to see how much it increased and it went down.

Not sure if its possible to look into that or not but just letting you know.

-X
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Take a screenshot with the passive and then one after you refund it if you want to show what you claim.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Take a screenshot with the passive and then one after you refund it if you want to show what you claim.

I kinda dont want to burn a passive for no reason, but if GGG requires it to look into it, I would.
The screenshot would show you are looking at the same tooltip before and after. I suspect that something else changed besides just the passive. Like you were looking at it under the influence of a buff or charges before and under different conditons after. If this was a bug, surely somebody would have noticed it before now.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Nothing else changed I assure you I was in town and did the comparison one after the other.

However I went ahead and burned a respect point, and re added it, DPS went down, and back up (as it should have) so I guess most likely scenario is I had a dyslexic moment or read the dps wrong or something. I guess this can be ignored, or just closed or whatever.

"
Xexist wrote:
Nothing else changed I assure you I was in town and did the comparison one after the other.

However I went ahead and burned a respect point, and re added it, DPS went down, and back up (as it should have) so I guess most likely scenario is I had a dyslexic moment or read the dps wrong or something. I guess this can be ignored, or just closed or whatever.

If you decided to spend passive point(s) - why didn't you take the screenshots??

Current situation: you're grumpy, frustrated, spent 2 regret orbs (or whatever) and assured in "game bugs" and "unfairness" (a.k.a "unsatisfied customer"), but refused to take 2 screenshots which could show us the issue and help to resolve it.

I can't understand such people...
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
Xexist wrote:

If you decided to spend passive point(s) - why didn't you take the screenshots??

Current situation: you're grumpy, frustrated, spent 2 regret orbs (or whatever) and assured in "game bugs" and "unfairness" (a.k.a "unsatisfied customer"), but refused to take 2 screenshots which could show us the issue and help to resolve it.

I can't understand such people...

.... I refunded the point and re assigned it... and it was working correctly. How is providing screenshots of working correctly going to help you help me?

I cant understand such people

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info