A slightly obnoxious side effect of account security

In regards to having to enter an unlock code virtually every time I log in from an IP address that is different from the one I last logged in with, I have a slightly small gripe.

I have two wifi connections in my house, which I fluctuate between when one is lagging, unavailable, etc. I have to unlock my account every single time I switch between the same two wifi connections, regardless of how often I use those same two, which seems mildly absurd. But that's not the ridiculous part.

Today, my router kept turning off, which was out of my control, and It would automatically log into the other one, which prompted me to have to unlock my account about 5 times in less than an hour.

My suggestion: Maybe have account security features log frequent locations and not require an unlock code every time you switch between frequently used connections? This would also benefit people who play on a laptop between frequent but varying locations.

Screenshot for clarification. All of these occurred in less than an hour.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You can e-mail support and ask them to turn OFF ip-locking for you (by doing this you'll expose your account to more easier "hacking")
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info