Seriuos Ping Issues! HELP me GGG

Dear GGG Support,

i already sent you guys an email, but this seems the correct way to reach out
to you gyus.
I have serious ping issues with it jumping between 60 and 600. I can not play
PoE like that. I dont think it is my internet, but a server response problem on
"your" side. See the link to pastebin for more information on that.

http://pastebin.com/ZSrjn6Da

I would really like to play PoE again. That wasnt possible for the last 1 week+
Pls tell me how i can fix it, or fix it for me :)

Keep up the great work

Reedock
The no server response has nothing to do with GGG. And you're getting packet loss right before that hop as well.

There is nothing GGG can do.

"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
This problem is occurring outside of our provider's network. Because of this, we are unfortunately not able to directly assist in fixing the route cause.

The problem seems to be starting with the jump to a router owned by Deutsche Telekom (62.157.249.78) on the inbound route. There is no packet loss outbound from the Frankfurt DC to clients.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Oct 2, 2015, 1:40:27 PM
Hi

Your ISP is Deutsche Telekom right?

Your WinMTR looks like there is a trouble with this hop:62.157.249.78 owned by Deutsche Telekom. You should contact your ISP.

A VPN like WTFast or Battleping could help at the moment. These programms can change your trace route from your router to the PoE Server. You can use them and try out if you can play.
But still call your ISP!
Last edited by FieselWiesel on Oct 2, 2015, 1:39:06 PM
Thanks for the quick response.
I talked to my ISP....

They made a speed test and sad everything would be fine.
With a ping of 12 a download of 50mb and an upload of 10.
Exactly what it is suposed to be.

I dont get it.
Its not on my side and not on the server side.
Gonna test these programs now you recomended.....

Hi

Upstream and Downstream isnt the same as latenzy and packetloss. There is a problem with the hop. Send your WinMTR to your ISP. Dont let them go away with such a short test. WinMTR shows that there is a problem in your trace route. This may affect other internetsites, games, streams or not. But there is an issue!

by the way: i have a problem like yours and my ISP (Osnatel/Ewe-tel) still tries to say "my internet is okay" and your amount of packetloss and latenzy iss in a normal range. (its not!) Luckily i can play other games, but its the fault of my ISP that i can`t play PoE. Battleping / WTFast doesn`t work for me but thats because my first and second hop sucks. You should have more "options" in your trace route at the point of your trouble. I think the VPN should work for you.

Edit: it is possible that the speed test uses another trace rout
Example: Your router --> Hop 1 ---> Hop 2 --> Hop 3 (with problems) --> Hop 4 --> PoE Server
Example 2: Your router --> Hop 1 --> Hop 2 --> Hop 5 --> Speedtest
Last edited by FieselWiesel on Oct 2, 2015, 3:08:04 PM
I just tested WTFast and now i have a constant 532 ping... so yeah.
Gonna talk to my ISP again i gues.

Have fun starting the 1 month everybody, ill start later i gues ^^
Thanks for the help so far.
gl
Well you could test some other WTFast Servers with different PoE Gateways...but yeah you should contact your ISP
Last edited by RedStreakyCat on Oct 2, 2015, 3:07:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info