3:00PM Start?!

What is with the 3:00pm start for 1mhcsolosf league? There is no way I can get out of work that early. I didn't see any place for our input on this. Don't you believe in democracy, GGG? Speaking of voting, the People are 100% against this map tier nonesense and yet, it moves forward. I guess you didn't hear that a rose by any other name does NOT smell so sweet. And desink........ Nevermind. Look GGG, all we want is to be able to make the decisions for you, no company needed in fact.

/sarc
I think you fail to understand how pumped I am for 1mhcsolosf. Need more pets!
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
What is with the 3:00pm start for 1mhcsolosf league? There is no way I can get out of work that early. I didn't see any place for our input on this. Don't you believe in democracy, GGG? Speaking of voting, the People are 100% against this map tier nonesense and yet, it moves forward. I guess you didn't hear that a rose by any other name does NOT smell so sweet. And desink........ Nevermind. Look GGG, all we want is to be able to make the decisions for you, no company needed in fact.

/sarc
I think you fail to understand how pumped I am for 1mhcsolosf. Need more pets!

For once it isn't 2AM start for EU just so that you can work late ;)
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
Last edited by Nutius on Oct 2, 2015, 12:12:55 PM
I moved to New Zealand to make sure that my League start times were more convenient. Downside? Now I don't get to do very many of the races :(

WHY ARE YOU SO ROUND, EARTH!?!
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info