Southpaw Advice

Hey Exiles,
So I created this build starting with the ZiggyD and Romeo southpaw ranger guides.

Essentially, a Dual Sword Physical Damage/Evasion/Block/Reave build.

Then, I felt both those builds had a real achilles heal. While the typical Southpaw is super fast and has high DPS, the path into Shadow from Ranger lacked one major thing; Not enough life nodes.

So, I tore the tree apart, and have something very similar, but with much more access to life nodes. I have fairly standard equipment and have not found my endgame rapier as yet.

My question is, as my tree is now, I have access to even more life nodes (Thick Skin) and a bunch of +damage options.

Currently at lvl 83 Molly has 4k life, and is doing 20k DPS with Reave Quality of 4% and about 32k dps with Vaal Reave.

I was thinking of removing 5 mana nodes in the early part of the Ranger tree Primale Spirit and Spirit Void groups, and moving these to damage, or even more life...

My links are such:
4L Whirling Blades, Fortify, Blood Magic Faster.
4L Reave, Phys Dam, Crit Chance, Multistrike
5L Vaal Reave, Multistrike, Duration, Faster, Phys Damage
4L CoH, Herald of Ice, Assassin's Mark, Enduring cry (manual)
3L Ice Golem, Minion Life, Flame Totem
3L CwDT, Immortal Call, Bloodrage
1L Temporal Chains

The build is working nicely, but at higher levels monsters I can still get one shotted.

What do you think?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm42v6wgu7YMZjgBe0359de_j_roDh-cKG62VZgqbBLF460xg_MWjircXDY0j9oDhW6-HdhX2jX1NkuJe3Q2QCuOfYnkwfO0_OJYVIOCVSn0ABtRSLOktg5-Cy_UDJwDuhrMZtFboMbBE0r6n3L2j52BBZU3nDwIRY3C9Nkd-hNkLwVeXQzHawXTtBS167y5T028qTT8nSshuqrXyNZL-j03j2L3-CvJFplc64cqQ6UaK8MSCUUeNv9QjMHHdqEt4OkJei-aIg73nVCT9_94knWJayNzBSf4dwzNaGjGeN9TuDhc-Z6A=
Last edited by SmoothPanic on Oct 1, 2015, 11:55:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info