► FUN !! Post your strangest or funniest pics here !! ◄

Let me start with...

Spoiler

Usually sport 150-200 fps on max settings. Was getting about 7-12 here. Was using quill rain, GMP,LMP, Faster attacks and barrage in a +1 tabula. It got to where the arrows were just sticking in the air as you can see. Arrows even started stacking on each other. Also, the animation for barrage just straight up stopped, and for some reason barrage started using no mana, so I was able to infinitely sustain is whereas I couldnt when I first started firing.

Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Last edited by Rowanbladex on Sep 28, 2015, 3:27:41 PM
I have a strange feeling that someone is watching me....

Is fun allowed here now?
Casually casual.

THAT'S A BUTT
This exile must have looked awfully strange wearing 11 pairs of boots...

Spoiler
I'll always remember this one, because I just know that this box had 3 mirrors in it.

Unfortunately, due to spawning in a Haku zone, 2 of the spawns were unkilable totems, so my mirrors remained forever locked away.

Cruel fate. Also, it is usually a good idea to have more than 2 alteration orbs handy when rolling boxes.

Spoiler
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Sep 30, 2015, 12:46:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info