Worst pvp ever.

This game literally has the worst pvp system ive ever seen.

If shit doesn't change soon, im definitely out. I play strictly for pvp, and so far.. this game is the worst pvp ive ever seen.
Don't let the login screen hit your ass.
Looks like someone is getting pawned and doesn't want to invest the time to figure out defensive mechanics.
The game is still beta and the PvP a last-time addition and something being heavily worked on, for updates soon to come.
Still it should be treated as such, a beta that is. I like that you have great expectations, but give them a few more weeks.
And I do hate posts reffering to imbalance and such. There are always going to be op characters, in fact they must. Both for the enjoyment of investing time and effort to become op by figuring out the mechanics and because there is no equality in averaging the powers of the players. There is no greater unjustice than this. Equality and balance are about equal opportunities, in which case, the most skilled and smart playes will become the most powerful ones, if they invest the required effort. I can pretty much assure you that this is the first game of its kind in 20 years that any build can be made (or adjusted, in end game) to beat any other build. But not one can be made to beat all other builds. There's hardly any imbalance, but only people accustomed to mega-op with 1 or 2 skills and playing with only the right mouse button. Nothing wrong in that, except this is not this kind of game. Tell me a build you believe you cannot kill and I will tell you how, to prove my point. Without meaning of course that there exist at least tens of additions and optimizations for the PvP, let alone the new added fuctionality, such as new arenas, new PvP modes, rewards, ladder, etc. We will see these come and much sooner than that other cash-machine excuse of a game has even working PvP.
Last edited by aryosgr on Feb 14, 2013, 5:23:17 PM
Hello. I have got just a quick question. I'm playing this game with my friend and we are quite competetive with each other. We would like to fight BUT.... The pvp arenas are in act2 and there is small possibility, that we join the same one 1v1... My question is.. Will there be any kind of Duels in any area in game? Or did you think about that?
Thanks. M.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info