Tweak advice

I am still playing my very first toon. I am just stubborn and I wont stop until I hit 100. I have stalled out at 94 and am looking for some guidance/advice on what to change to continue moving forward (or maybe I simply am not a very good player, lol). If there is anything that could strengthen my guy I would appreciate any feedback from the build experts out there.

Basic summary: 6.8k life / 13.3k armor and 900 evasion / 45.5k cyclone dps (tooltip) / 11.4k spectral throw dps (tooltip) / 165 resists (max with elemental weakness) and 75 chaos resist

Gear:

Spoiler

Skill Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAecEswUtB3UJlgm7C2EOPBQgFE0UcRiRGj4bqhv6IVUl3ykuKjgqTS5TNZI5DjpSPAU8LT38PydAoEd-SdVKyFBHUUxYY1pSXhNfP1-wYVJjF2VNZ5toZWjybqp07XaseA1673uMfLh82X1bggeDzITFhNmE74VShmCHaozPkGyXeZu1ogCkGaiaqSeplKxHrY2uPq9stfK2LLc-vJ-9Nr6nwBrAZsCmwQfDOsauxtjKSs9-02_Xfti92WHZfNrB3D3kUeoY6wnvDu9O73zwH_Iv8kHzb_Pd9kj3Mvjr_Ev-Cv6P?accountName=wardanger1&characterName=TheWarsBringer
Last edited by wardanger1 on Sep 23, 2015, 10:43:21 AM
Not sure why you have ST setup on your weapon... May be better to use Frenzy or something like that. Besides that, I might suggest adding EC to your CWDT setup. After that, it comes down to your playstyle.
You made it to 94, and your gear is GG.

It's your skill tree that needs a rework, I can't tell if you want to play cyclone or spectral throw, and not entirely sure why you took vaal pact when you have 5.9% life regen on your tree and a bunch of easy to pick up jewel sockets un-allocated. Vaal Pact makes Life regen have no effect. You also didn't take Executioner or Razors Edge, pretty big dps nodes.

I'll say stick to cyclone and figure out a way to fix your tree.

So, rather than point out everything wrong with your tree, here's a new tree to think about respecting into. You should get a considerably amount more damage, life and defense; as well as your 5.9% life regen actually doing something now. http://poeurl.com/zzHT2o9 (you lose Dex wich may be a problem)
IGN: Lil_Crimson
Last edited by Lil_Crimson on Sep 27, 2015, 10:41:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info