2.0 Taryn's Shiver CI Freezefest

This is my first selfmade legit build, not using any other guides and just my own ideas.
That means this guide might be lacking a bit so ask questions if there are some.

The build basicly is a semicloserange glacial cascade build with intence amounts of freeze and leech.

PROS AND CONS
Spoiler

PROS:
High survivability (~11000 ES, 70/40 blockchance with flasks, 4.4% leech and 64% chance to freeze).
Very party friendly build.
The only "musthave" uniques are cheap.
Up to 20% reflect is easily doable.

CONS:
Better in party than solo play.
Weaker against curse immune bosses due to manacosts.

PLAYSTYLE
Spoiler
The way i play this build is to try to aim at as big a pack as possible, curse them and then just go nuts. Since you have alot of survivability its even possible to run through a pack and then turn around on them.
Basicly go nuts whilst being slightly careful, which is why i love the build.

ITEMS

Core Items
Spoiler

This is needed since it gives everything the build needs.

Since the build is CI, this amulet is pretty important. If you want to use another over 75% stun recovery is highly recommended.

Apart from the good basestats this belts grants another 10% chance to freeze and a little extra leech.

My Setup
Spoiler

My Flasks
Spoiler

I am using a sanctified man flask with increased mana gain over time to counter curse-immuneareas where i can't leech mana with Warlords Mark.

Note that for a budget build Rumi's Concoction can be exchanged for a flask like this;

SKILLGEMS
Spoiler

Main damage is Glacial Cascade linked with Faster Casting, Spell Echo and Life Leech, Hypothermia(5l) and Cold Penetration(6l).

Vaal Discipline and Vaal Ice Nova linked with Increased Duration and Empower. Vaal ice nova is used for burst damage and to chill enemies to benefit of the damage increase from Hypothermia.

Spell Totem with Arctic Breath, GMP, Hypothermia and Faster Casting(5l). As well as unlinked Flame Dash.
The reason for only using 5l is to be able to have flame dash somewhere as well as it being a waste of currency to get it 6l since the totem only is for CC anyway.

I am using +1 level of gems corrupted boots with Discipline, Herald of Ice, Arctic Armour and Enlighten to ease the mana reserved.

Manually casting Warlords Mark and have CWDT linked with Molten Shell and Summon Chaos Golem to increase overall sustain.

SKILLTREE
The remaining points to 100 will be spent on ES nodes. I reccomend not speccing into Chaos Inoculation before being able to specc into Ghost Reaver aswell and have at least 4k ES.

JEWELS
Spoiler

Energy from Within is placed next to the Melding cluster in the skilltree

BANDIT REWARDS
Spoiler

Normal - Kill all.
Cruel - Help Alira.
Merciless - Kill all.
Last edited by Omnipotency on Sep 24, 2015, 4:10:58 AM
If you go for a better we you might grab a pledge of hands which should bast tryns ez
Any videos?
Nice Build
I'm not Brazilian.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info