Oro's Slam Dancer-Work in progress

These are the heart of this build.

I found Oro's Sacrifice one day and started floating ideas around on what to do with it. This is what I came up with

It revolves around the no physical damage mod from it. Obviously that limits your option on the tree but not nearly as much as you would think. The Fireborn jewel is a oh so wonderful thing. Strategically placed in the skill tree turns those physical damage nodes into your best friend. I also use an Energised Armour jewel that I corrupted with 7% increased charges duration. That one jewel gives me 76% increased armour from 3 points which I think is a pretty damn good investment.

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAFCDvDlBHXz8aPikufLjxrFcNggfyQdIhns22LCXfG_oB56cwpBl2rM9-rY3ZYWoBl7RVqXKpU6Ucpwxfxq7E9hjXaqX9MIiPGuRo8qIA8B-3PoPMPC2DX9i9_go26P5UDc0rUBzOr6dYY8bYPfz2SIzP8xFxhXIPWfOsqrFC2rlG11cpgpvtIJo7d-VX4jKJn9_vfHrmY_360maeduc4UyKvhmBfBFh3kSsDdZ2u42oWbzbpJKoabAn21HwGDiftcXkXHBJpHRQYZcCmB3XcPSFVXhPvTmFSQKDTb0a34XMZLp48jHa3MWZUlG_sOIV7

This is the skill tree I drew up. 2 Fireborne jewels and 1 energised armour jewel fit into this tree in fantastic spots.

Gems

Spoiler

This is your main force. Swap out Inc AoE for Conc Effect for bosses and such.

This is your damage increase. It allows for that burn to really settle in.

I recommend Anger/Determination for your necessity at the moment you need. The more multiplier from Determination works wonder with the amount of armour in the tree but Anger is a fantastic damage increase as well. I currently run Anger.

I also run flame golemn and rallying cry.

For leveling i suggest going heavy strike/ground slam with a 2hander until you get up to using oros. The tree would work well with it i believe. Just dont pick up any fire damage nodes until you can use anger or use a added fire damage gem for it.

Bandits I would go Oak-Point-Kraityn or Point

This is the first time I am attempting a guide. It is pretty crappy compared to the big name guys who are making all the builds but I look forward to some feedback from the community. I also enjoy some constructive criticism.
Last edited by Valineth on Sep 21, 2015, 4:31:53 AM
I feel like this may or may not be a better tree. I felt like I might have been overcompensating in the armour in the previous tree.

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAjM89_Fhjxtj2SCkufLgaPl8_2WFXDfGsJ-0ZLgn21HwGDnKpxPZyD1nzrKqFe2ZUlG9G11cpcYWxQtq58xEXHBJpHRT60maecXkYZexVKo1JGzbY8WysmPfXm6GPRi6Ul4U09yGw42oWbzbpJKoabFh3kSsDdZ2uXwSePIx2tzGCm-w40iGCB_JBNugB56cwns2GYHbnOFMir0CgXhPvTmFS029Gty5T2sGplHh6qSeE74dqwKYHddw9IVWDXzwtxq79MBrkiI9qpf4Ktz6DzDWS2L2mV03j_o_yRTrh_EsUTRiRvJ9qAZe0Val65mP9
Last edited by Valineth on Sep 19, 2015, 4:02:17 PM
An interesting concept.

A note though, I notice you do not take Resolute Technique, but neither do you take any real accuracy nodes.

Also I do not think the amount of nodes you had to take to get the 2h damage + jewel slot below the duelist tree is worth the journey if thats all you went there for.

There is also a jewel slot near the Mara tree thats only 2 nodes away. 2 nodes distance for a Jewel is always worth the investment IMO.

Just a couple things to consider.
Prylos // RoA Marauder 89+

My godly belt collection - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/334226
Mapping Discussion - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/361880/page/1
I feel the journey to the duelist area is justifiable since with Oro's you cant have physical damage and thats a prime spot for a fireborn jewel to convert all of it to fire damage for a great dps boost since there arent many other options for a dps boost that I can see otherwise. I could be extremely wrong and blind though. I was also going down there for the lava lash. As for RT I wasnt 100% sure on whether to grab it or not.

Though you did give me an idea to try to throw a fireborn in that jewel slot and go for that circle of sword nodes. I would have to rework the tree a bit i think to make it work.
Last edited by Valineth on Sep 19, 2015, 3:52:24 PM
Added in some tips for leveling

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info