[2.2] DimenRush Poison Abyssal Cry Build! (ver 3)

"
"
What bandits do you take?

I'm curious about that as well.

HP, passive, Frenzy charge
:)
"
Heken wrote:
Could somebody walk through like they're explaining to an infant how one takes the 8% of their max hp damage and gets it to around 50%?

I get all the other stuff, just not how you're affecting that 8%.

the damage is increased by a few things
1. increase chaos damage on the sword (1~100% based on lv)
2. jewels with increase chaos damage and increase aoe damage(and increase damage)
3. passive that has increase aoe damage, increase chaos damage.
4. hidden potential

the new skill wither and void manipulation will further increase this damage

to around 60~70% I believe
"
@dimenrush: Could you please post your Flask Setup? You only mentioned Atziri's Promise. I assume you use only one. So which other flasks do you use?

Thanks!

this is my current flask setup :)
I'm gonna use this build in the talisman league, but with this scepter instead of Edge of Madness(assuming it will be added in talisman)
Nothing here
"
trolldemort wrote:
I'm gonna use this build in the talisman league, but with this scepter instead of Edge of Madness(assuming it will be added in talisman)

you can check out the new version of this build ;)
Hello, what gem links are you using with Abyssal Cry for the 2.1 version of the build?

Also, could you post your updated gears?
Last edited by Psifrost on Jan 1, 2016, 12:25:02 PM
Will you make a new guide for Abyssal Cry Marauder because of Ascendancy and the 100% faster cooldown of warcry skils?
It's going to be very difficult to support Abyssal cry as a Marauder, even though it is a strength gem because GGG decided it could only be supported by area damage and chaos. All the chaos nodes are on the left side of the tree, the area nodes are in Templar, scion and witch. The only option is to get the templar nodes, the bad chaos damage node between templar and witch, and witch area node, and then use jewelry to increase chaos and area damage. it might work, but damage will always be less than if you started as a witch, shadow, or ranger or scion.

Edit: Also all the Frenzy nodes that add damage are also on the left side.
Last edited by powerincarnate on Feb 13, 2016, 12:30:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info