Passive Tree On Site Flickers When Search Is Active

The passive tree on the site flickers badly when any search terms are being used to locate passive skills. The flicker is to such a degree that I can't look at the screen for more than twenty seconds without feeling ill, meaning I can't effectively plan out builds. Windowing the screen does not fix it. Zooming in or out does not fix it. It is not dependent on what terms are used for the search. It happens on this computer, but not on my girlfriend's laptop. I already filed this under Beta Bug Reports once, and no one responded.

I want to keep playing your game, but as high-level effectiveness depends on builds, and I can't use the search function in your tree to look for certain nodes so I can create said builds, I'm basically at a standstill. Yes, I could mouse over every single node or drag the cursor across the screen looking for certain node icons, but the tree is MASSIVE, so this would take a very, very long time. Please help me fix this ASAP so that I can enjoy the same search functionality other players have.
I hate bumping, but this is a pretty serious problem for me, so... bump.
Guess I'll PM a mod or something...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info