A quick question about races

I upgraded my PC this weekend and jumped at the chance to do a race. I placed 93rd overall(woohoo my best before was like 200 something) or so I thought. I was just looking back at my season achievements and it shows that I ranked 83rd overall on that race.

How did my rank on that particular race jump from 93 to 83 since Saturday? I don't know exactly when it changed because I haven't looked at it since right after the race ended. I am just curious why it changed.

The only thing I can think of is that GGG detected players that were getting higher ranks through map hacks or something and removed them from the ranks causing me to jump up the boards.

Anyone else noticed this happen before?
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Yeah I noticed that the first season I started racing.

Others deleting their characters before the points/places were finalized?
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Yeah I noticed that the first season I started racing.

Others deleting their characters before the points/places were finalized?
You very well may be right. I didn't think about that. That is probably what happened.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Others deleting their characters before the points/places were finalized

It's this.
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info