Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

"Find the infected beasts' Den"

Now where could it be ...

Last edited by Drkzaleos on Sep 14, 2015, 10:12:10 AM
Might take a couple hours to find it, you should be alert you might miss it.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

That's the Dora-the-Explorer Syndrome
I love when it's close, hate walk for entire map serching the fuc*** den
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Good luck finding it, looks like an annoying map to spot the den in :(
That den is clearly Tora's home camp. She just doesn't shower much, hence the green smog.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
I've had a couple Catarina missions like this too lately. "Take this skeleton to my sculpture" and it is right next to her.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I have all level 8 Masters and do them all daily. Since Awakening Tora, Catarina and Vorici seem to have a much smaller map area and no Boss room or Boss fights, although I am not 100% sure that there used to be bosses. I think the mods on the level 8 master maps maybe more intense/difficult as well. I used to share dailies in global 820 but it got so quiet I stopped and now solo, this may be the reason for smaller maps or maybe it is a change that was made for Awakening. I often get maps with Den, Statue and Target very close to the master in the maps probably a consequence of the smaller maps and random placement of items within them.
Last edited by Skweozzy on Sep 14, 2015, 4:37:19 PM
Had Vorici today at the end of Gorge pointing a finger at the beginning of the map.
And he was serious, the exile was right at the start of Gorge.
Thanks a lot, Vorici, why don't you "Master Assassin" go kill the Exile yourself?
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:
Had Vorici today at the end of Gorge pointing a finger at the beginning of the map.
And he was serious, the exile was right at the start of Gorge.
Thanks a lot, Vorici, why don't you "Master Assassin" go kill the Exile yourself?

He's already done the work for you, man.

On a side note, I love when my Tora dailies are like this. Not even gonna get started with the Dank Den and all that.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info