hi, any videos?

I have no videos myself, but the 1.3 build I based this build on has videos:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/770195
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
I can try to ressurect my CoD with my witch that i did when I was trying to one shot uber trio, unfortunately since I try to minmax everything finding a 21/20 cast on death is going to be expensive. :\
"
KaiSong wrote:
I can try to ressurect my CoD with my witch that i did when I was trying to one shot uber trio, unfortunately since I try to minmax everything finding a 21/20 cast on death is going to be expensive. :\

The build was intended to be cheap.

If you go BiS the sky is the limit: legacy Maligaro, legacy crit mult ammy, all gems 21/20 etc.

I guesstimate that a 10 million shot would be possible and can't see how the trio would survive that.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Hey there! I have a lvl 89 char with 99 points available and don't want to set passives to gain levels and then spend Regrets, so where would you trim 10 points from your tree? I've got Firestorm gems now and most of your gear so I think this looks like a bunch of fun!
SC amateurs are so funny when they try to make builds.
//go next
is this hc viable?
"
TheSN wrote:
SC amateurs are so funny when they try to make builds.

It is roughly equivalent to logging out everytime a monster comes near (aka the hardcore experience) :)
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Dec 26, 2015, 7:34:56 AM
"
anotherdave wrote:
Hey there! I have a lvl 89 char with 99 points available and don't want to set passives to gain levels and then spend Regrets, so where would you trim 10 points from your tree? I've got Firestorm gems now and most of your gear so I think this looks like a bunch of fun!

Respecced the tree for v2.1. Also added a 2nd curse (in Blasphemy). With the added resistance penetration the build did so much damage that I went full MF at the cost of unnecessary overkill.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Feb 9, 2016, 5:31:16 AM
Hey, could you update the skill tree for 2.2? I've got a standard character I'm dying to try this on.
This is probably the best build guide ive ever seen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info