Suggestion: Aura effects for 1000 point rewards

I know that GGG said they will no longer make 3D art for the 1000 point reward, but wouldn't it be cool if they added a visual effect when you wear the item? (For example maligaro's restraint belt)

Each 1000 point piece of jewelry would have it's own cool custom effect to show that you have that item on. (Maybe take some of the old visuals from old aura effects, hatred, discipline, anger etc)

Not sure if this was the correct spot to post this, let me know if I have to move it.

"
Celorien wrote:
I know that GGG said they will no longer make 3D art for the 1000 point reward

Heh i didn't know that, or, maybe i forgot.

"
Celorien wrote:
but wouldn't it be cool if they added a visual effect when you wear the item? (For example maligaro's restraint belt)

Each 1000 point piece of jewelry would have it's own cool custom effect to show that you have that item on. (Maybe take some of the old visuals from old aura effects, hatred, discipline, anger etc)

Presumably, for the same reason they no longer do 3D art for the 1k reward, they wouldn't make special effects for it. Said probable reason being, a lot of effort for GGG isn't worth it to them, for an item that 20 people permanently have sitting in a remove only stash tab.

"
Celorien wrote:
Not sure if this was the correct spot to post this, let me know if I have to move it.

Race and Season Feedback would have been the right place.
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Sep 14, 2015, 3:35:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info