Still need suggestion on CI build

I am about to do one more build hopefully get it to work before end of league. I have never really been successful in CI build so I wanna give it a try.

I know it might be expensive but I am willing to give it a try. If it doesn't work I will continue it next league.

From what I heard, if you go for CI basically you will just need to do some other build then respec back to CI. I am planning to do EK CI (I thought it is a good starter CI build for people who have no knowledge on it). I assume I can just do a typical EK build first?

Is it really true that ES/CI build you will almost have no other defense? It is possible to do witch/shadow and go for evasion or armor? Will evasion work? It seems easier to do since dex is closer to shadow area? Will the dodge nodes work or I can live without?

Since most of my nodes will be spent on ES boost. How many attack related nodes can I do? How do people get enough attack power?

Finally, ES leech is a high pirorty right? Do I need any of those nodes that helps ES regen? I remember I tried it once but I don't feel they help much...

Besides shav is there any good unique? Or I should just concentrate on ES eq.

Also why most pure ES equipment almost always has hp boost? Isn't that a totally useless stat for this type of eq? Usually you go for pure ES boost eq for CI build but all those hp properties is a waste of space it seems.
you dont want gear with life rolls, if it rolled life it has less es than it could have, for ci you want pure es only given the choice.

yes you can evade or have armour, its not at all a bad choice but just be wise with it. If you are in shadow ur getting es + ev nodes, so go ev for example.

no you dont need to dodge, you dont want dodge, acrobatics is terrible with an es build. If you want rng avoidance on top of your evasion stack a bit of block, most block clusters have increased shield defenses on them, get a beefy es shield and these clusters double up as op life nodes.

you dont need more es nodes than ud usually have life nodes, you can just make a proper build as per usual damage wise, and ull need to in order to do damage.

I dont spec into es recharge type nodes on my ci, not unless its an es% node that happens to also have that, its up to you, theyre non essential but some people like them.

shavs is not good for ci, its low life specific, low life is not ci, different type of build. You need a life pool to be able to reserve enough life to be considered 'on low life'.

regarding leveling, you can spec into nodes with life + es that you can keep and maybe u take some life nodes that are close and easy to spec out of later.

gl with ur adventure mate, ci can be really fun, takes a bit of getting used to but can be pretty op if it all comes together properly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info