The Next Set of Divination Cards!

"
Pengefinchess wrote:
isnt adding new cards now making it harder to complete the challenge? ;/

No, they only add more cards so people buy more stash tabs to store this shit. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
accountvonskynetminor
The neccessary sets never dropp. For the exchance of the 5er Gambler Set you get for 5 cards one card of one of the invariable crap sets like Scholar. So one gamblercard has a worth of 2,5 wisdom scrolls, I can't understand, how this bullsh it will help us. These dropps are horrible and frustrating.

Actually I got 'The Doctor' from my very first 'The Gambler' set of div cards .. sold it easy for 13ex's so ...
IGN:OverDozedd
Last edited by OverDozedd on Sep 8, 2015, 9:13:51 AM
Awzummmmmm! Incredible how much better PoE is than D3. Played PoE since closed beta, have 3 chars over lvl 70 and in D3 I got all chars on 70 (and 60 pre-exp) and played all updates. PoE is 101 times better than D3 in all ways!
- Checking PoE streams since March 2012 -
- Playing since Open Beta -
props for the artwork, i really like that style.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Yay my card at last! they all look awesome, really good artwork :o)
Omg the Loyalty card! I'm feeling happy good feels seeing the dog and how it's fusings and just awesome
I was confused when I saw the "Lantador Lost Love" card. Because I was sure it was already in the game, same name and art. Why would someone buy two Highgate supporter packs to design two cards with same name and art, only different flavour texts?

And then, I read the wiki info on the first Lantador's card.
Prepare to a REAL feels trip folks, i'm super cereal.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lantador's_Lost_Love

Spoiler
Ok, turns out the card's art is based on photos of the supporter's ACTUAL lost love (his wife who died of cancer in 2013) and the first card flavour text is a poem the supporter recited at her funeral. The second card's falvour text is kind of a summary of their struggle.
The guy spend U$ 2,000 just to pay tributes to his dead wife, kind of a last gift.
Man, the last time I had this kind of feels was on Full Metal Alchemist (why, Tucker, WHY?!). I had to hold my self not to burst into tears when I discovered this info.

Now I feel so bad when I see people bashing those two div cards because of the rewards they give. Saw some of those comments and I feel really angry at the ignorance of those people.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
Last edited by Marlexyz on Sep 8, 2015, 12:19:36 PM
That said, I die inside a little when I see ppl only praising the Loyalty card.
I mean, sure it's cute. But nothing compared to Lantador's, and it's impressive how I didn't saw nobody mentioning it until now.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
Last edited by Marlexyz on Sep 8, 2015, 12:19:51 PM
Bound by fate, inseparable by choice.

Think on it and you will see how lucky we are to have such friends.

My favourite card so far!
"
horizon21 wrote:
Bound by fate, inseparable by choice.

Think on it and you will see how lucky we are to have such friends.

My favourite card so far!

Thank you thats my card :o), here is the pic i sent for them for inspiration http://imgur.com/LS87frw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info