bitter sweet

so 2.0.3 rains uniques (it kinda does, ive never had that many unique drop for me..)

sadly some of these do not make you smile, not at all. this dropped just like this:

anyone know why this sword was not on the 'fix in 2.0' list?

it is a divine orb for me right now. ANY other 2h sword (yes, even rigvalds) is better (as in - useful for the level you find it). would have loved to drop 6Link Oro's)
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
First World Problem?

I'd just keep it for the lolz.

And hey, divines are rare as well. ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
they need to put 100% local crit chance on that sword.

although that might be pretty broken, in the way that like 5 entire people in the game will actually bother using it for some sort of pretty tame budget build I guess, god forbid something game breaking like that occurs right?

Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Sep 5, 2015, 5:25:57 AM
divine orb? heck I'd gladly trade you for it, because I have a char that could use some good old fashioned Flickering.
his version, is "meh":

sadly, I can't afford to trade for a 6-link right now - even if I did like trade.
and as you know, I don't.

people tend to develop rather dull senses, for some of the finer things in this game...
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Sep 5, 2015, 5:26:30 AM

with 10% base crit and a decent roll it could be like a sort of bad binos I think.

the state of this sword that theres a 6 link one right there, and its the worst rolled terminus ive ever seen, and its probably better to vendor it for a divine than actually use one on it. That says it all about terminus in its current form.
Its a lvl 51 unique. Not all uniques can or should be end-game viable, should they?

At lvl 51 you might actually use it, given it drops at that level.

Cute combination of immensely good and pretty bad luck though ;).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
after giving it few more thoughts - what would fix this sword is the 1.8-1.9APS without any other changes

that way it has decent damage for its level and decent (per-time-unit) crit without turning it into Bino's. also the end-game potential is still at the table due to possibility to roll 2h ele build (that is pretty much meh at lvl 51)

currently i divined it up to 160ipd and will keep it in the stash for the time i decide to do something really dumb (yes, im not 'currency efficient' but im not a part of the 'market' for years now and i do not give a hoot about 'not maximizing wealth')

problem remains - this dropped as a 6link and my first thought was 'id have preferred it white'
First world problems. -_-
That sword is PERFECT for leveling lowbies, dunno wtf you're complaining about. My level 59 marauder in standard is still using a 5L Terminus.
Rolls? Lol. Like you're going to see any difference in clearing speed on a level 50 if you have a 125% roll or a 135% roll? Give me a break.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info