MTX extra lv 8 master slot

Allow for more masters in your hideout!

Once you get a master to lv 8 you should be able to MTX an extra slot for them so you don't have to manually swap them.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
GGG has already said they'll not add MTX that gives in-game advantages, apart from stash tabs (which don't really give you an in-game advantage, but is more enabling you to easier build more characters).
Last edited by Cyzax on Sep 3, 2015, 5:06:39 PM
I just kinda figured that once you get a master to 8, you should be able to have them in your HO for free anyway...

All you need to do is swap them out to do the daily anyway, so there's really no reason not to allow them.

Yes, their reputation points do get wiped when you dismiss them (I think...), but those don't actually affect the game in any way, so what does it matter? The current system is just inconvenient to people who have multiple level 8 masters.
I personally don't see why we can't have 5 masters. Well, I don't see why we can't have all of them but the fact they let you have 4 + Larry or whatever he's called, why not 5 original masters if you don't have interest in Lenny?
Casually casual.

i outright don't understand why ggg is not allowing us to keep lvl 8 masters in our hideout (all of them).

this is just one tedious thing but it adds to all the others.

has there ever been an explanation of why the don't allow this?
this can't be a programming decission.

and if it's because of the possibility of a unique you can buy, then make it that the shop only refreshes on successfull completion of the daily.

edit PS:
a MTX for this would be a VERY bad decission!
Last edited by Ruefl2x on Sep 3, 2015, 6:15:40 PM
"
Ruefl2x wrote:
i outright don't understand why ggg is not allowing us to keep lvl 8 masters in our hideout (all of them).

this is just one tedious thing but it adds to all the others.

has there ever been an explanation of why the don't allow this?
this can't be a programming decission.

and if it's because of the possibility of a unique you can buy, then make it that the shop only refreshes on successfull completion of the daily.

edit PS:
a MTX for this would be a VERY bad decission!

Agreed. It makes no sense at all why people cannot keep level 8 masters in their HO. They took the time and effort to level them, but GGG wants to enforce a space limitation on how many can be kept on top of that? Seems extremely arbitrary.
For POE Devs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs
Died like this in HC before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsgFUiD-Y8

u_u
As a permanent league player I HATE (!!) this "only 4 masters in your hideout" hassle... each and every day, the moment I log in I start with rotating my masters and the level of hate I feel doing is getting higher with each day... I have them all at 8, there is NO F**** point in just having 4 masters in my hideout, they can't lose XP anyway.

Some limitations are challenging, some forced decisions are fun...but some GGG "features" are just BS.
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info