Can we some unarmed melee move skills?

Flame dash looked cool but it s a caster spell.

I can use shield bash, but it suck for a movement skill and at close distance it do 0 damage. It is also kind of slow and stuck you too long if used vs long distance mob.

Ideal would be something using the same attack distance and speed than flamedash, while still doing some damage, while still being unarmed...

Can we get something like that GGG? <3

Let s say we had some cool attack movement skill like that for claws and unarmed users. CLaws also need some love and I don t know why claws and unarmed could not share a same attack movement skills.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Sep 3, 2015, 8:33:46 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hi

If only GGG could input the allowance of criticals via DIRECT unarmed, things would be just peachy or got phase run off the damn forge already!

As it is make a unarmed character with frenzy and drink flasks with increased mvmt speed thats the best you can do:(

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
lolozori wrote:
Ideal would be something using the same attack distance and speed than flamedash, while still doing some damage, while still being unarmed...

Flame Dash does fire damage on hit, but since it's not melee damage it won't trigger effects like Endu Charge on Melee Stun. Here's how I use it on a Facebreaker build to trigger Warlord's Mark:

I'd just allow flicker strike and/or leap slam for unarmed.

(If I were GGG, I'd curse myself for having introduced facebreakers. With every change in items, gems, mechanics, you have to ask yourself: "but what about facebreakers?"...)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
lolozori wrote:
Flame dash looked cool but it s a caster spell.

I can use shield bash, but it suck for a movement skill and at close distance it do 0 damage. It is also kind of slow and stuck you too long if used vs long distance mob.

Can we get something like that GGG? <3

Maybe a thrusting move. similar to Gens super.

Like a Flame Dash but with an added thrust.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info