Yo bitchy attitudes.

Seriously? Who shit in everyone's fuckin' wheaties?

This place is bitchier than 4chan on a bad day. I don't get it, is it a mass wave of puberty-inspired ragefits? Someone give me a little insight cause I'm sittin' here like...ya'll need a xanax or fifteeen
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Sep 2, 2015, 6:00:07 AM
"
motegii wrote:
Seriously? Who shit in everyone's fuckin' wheaties?

This place is bitchier than 4chan on a bad day. I don't get it, is it a mass wave of puberty-inspired ragefits? Someone give me a little insight cause I'm sittin' here like...ya'll need a xanax or fifteeen

Have you been outside on planet earth yet?
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
I've been dealing with people all my life, and I get less annoying reactions out of spittle tossin' half-fucking stupid old trolls that hate me.

"
motegii wrote:
I've been dealing with people all my life, and I get less annoying reactions out of spittle tossin' half-fucking stupid old trolls that hate me.

I've learned to stop caring about the negative crap.

Life has been great since :D
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
I learned to stop caring about people being annoying, but it's kind of like walking through mud.

Fine when it's a lil' dip...but when it's a god damn ocean full of it and you're also covered in blankets? it's too damn much. People need their xanax or somethign 'round here my gawd
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

This thread has been locked to prevent further moderation concerns.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info