Digital Privacy - Beginning of the End

Won't be long for other countries to follow suit.

http://www.theage.com.au/technology/technology-news/data-retention-and-the-end-of-australians-digital-privacy-20150827-gj96kq.html

"The digital privacy of Australians ends from Tuesday, October 13. On that day this country's entire communications industry will be turned into a surveillance and monitoring arm of at least 21 agencies of executive government."

"Intelligence and law enforcement agencies will have immediate, warrantless and accumulating access to all telephone and internet metadata required by law, with a $2 million penalty for telcos and ISPs that don't comply."

I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
Last edited by That_which_has_no_life on Sep 2, 2015, 1:04:43 AM
However saddening it may appear i have foreseen that it is the distant future, true evolution beyond the ignorant doomsayings of people who feel like they are being cornered by the agents of the matrix.

Is it the only way to protect people against those who want to abuse them.

There was a time when i cared, when i considered spreading this truth to prepare for the eventual coming. I quickly realized the world was not ready to accept it yet, and so was no point in trying to fight against the ignorance of the masses, who in their numbers believed they were right while not seeing what was true and what was just emotion. Everything will come to normal fruition once it is time, and cannot be forced beforehand.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Sep 2, 2015, 2:39:03 AM
and i thought the nazis fled to the dark side of the moon.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
They are just putting it on paper, it's not like every government in the world doesn't already do this and employ a barn full of hackers to do the same to other countries for them.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

whats it any of their business to claim they can peer into your privacy like this? at what ponit are they the enemies and not the government anymore?
"
"
Crackmonster wrote:
However saddening it may appear i have foreseen that it is the distant future, true evolution beyond the ignorant doomsayings of people who feel like they are being cornered by the agents of the matrix.

There was a time when i cared, when i considered spreading this truth to prepare for the eventual coming. I quickly realized the world was not ready to accept it yet, and so was no point in trying to fight against the ignorance of the masses, who in their numbers believed they were right while not seeing what was true and what was just emotion. Everything will come to normal fruition once it is time, and cannot be forced beforehand.

I died :D ROFL

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 2, 2015, 3:06:43 PM
"
Crackmonster wrote:

I am making a couple assumptions here: your at not trolling and the above was supposed to be written as a statement rather than a question.

And if government wants to abuse the people? Since government abuse of the people is more or less the running theme of recorded history, it seems a pertinent concern.
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:

I am making a couple assumptions here: your at not trolling and the above was supposed to be written as a statement rather than a question.

And if government wants to abuse the people? Since government abuse of the people is more or less the running theme of recorded history, it seems a pertinent concern.

Ever heard of a rhetorical question???

Hehe, no you're right, but i'll leave it, i love to confuse readers.

A goverment is just a system.. this thought that goverments are made to abuse people is ignorant, and if you want to remove a goverment you want to anyway end up with something similar(once your new system advances far enough).

Any system can be for good or for bad, that you can find an example of one system that is bad is actually entirely irrelevant(unless you want to implement the same system), and cannot be used to argue that there should be no system.

Maybe you don't like democracy, maybe you have a better idea, and probably there are better ideas, but i would claim that democracy is for now a pretty good system and that we do not have a better system to replace it.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Sep 4, 2015, 1:43:23 AM
digital privacy has nothign to do with what theyre talking about. they want digital security, they want others knowing who you are to be.. assured. insured, and they want to steal your privacy to do it, and then nothing will matter anywyay you wont be able to move without new laws being put in on racisisisism, femnism, gays, whatever who ever is the sickest. they'll push them that and you'll be sued every second. the biggest pervs will be on this digital thing a jigger soemthing like, OH a TV.

they'll need to get big businesses to pretend its a necessity so the business will try to get bigger and bigger, nd theyll pretend, OH that they want that, they want to get that, imagine one day youll get it. but none of this will ever come to fruition. it will all crash. none of it will ever happen. its not even imaginable.

a bunch of gays, no babies and a dead earth. thats waht will happen if these people, keep on with this. bull crap digital privacy. privacy digital nothing. you leave me alone ill be secured. has nothing to do with my privacy. there such thing as spying. and that being criminal. and who is directly behind this? google.

what does google do? basically hacks you. thats what google is. they, hack computers, steal website information, then they put it on a webpage, then stick ads all over it, and charge you money. now someone explain where all that youtube payout comes from.

and see TV.

its a bunch of lies and theyll have to destroy a computer to do it. which is all they want to do. binary is the most basic langauge and I am SICK of these piles of crap.
"
peachii wrote:
They are just putting it on paper, it's not like every government in the world doesn't already do this and employ a barn full of hackers to do the same to other countries for them.

sad but true

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info