The MF queen - IIQ 82 / IIR 396, 70K+ DPS, 5.8K life - luxury build

Before I start, this is not a build normally made by your first character.
I did this with my first build, but got to it after 1.5 months of playtime,

This is a luxury build, fun as hell, strong offence and defence, and of course it's a magic finder, so if you have a lot of money, and you just want to have a fun build, this is the right one.

This is my tree for lvl 95:

Leveling tree, and more ideas are in my MF king build, where I gave more details for beginners,

Link is here

My gear(almost can't be upgraded):

Spoiler

The upgrades that can be are minor, and very hard to find.

My jewels (a very important part of the build:

Spoiler

Defence:

Spoiler

As you can see, i'm capped, for Elemental Weakness i use other gloves:

You need 164 resistances to be capped for Elemental Weakness.

Offence:

Normal with Auras:

Spoiler

With 6 Frenzy charges:

Spoiler

With 6 Frenzy and Taste of Hate:

Spoiler

With the Headhunter, the sky is the limit:

Spoiler

I got to 130K more then once after killing few rares.

---

Links:

6L - EK, Spell Echo, Faster Casting, Empower (2+), IIR, Faster projectiles
4L - Enlighten, Clarity, Hatred, Arctic armor
4L - Increased duration, Enduring Cry, Vaal Grace, Blood Rage
4L - Whirling Blades, Frenzy, Faster Attacks, Fortify
3L - Summon Flame Golem, CwDT (19), Immortal Call (19)
3L - Flame Dash(20) , CwDT (1), Warlord's Mark (5)

Map modes links change:

No life/mana regen, lower life/mana regen - mana leech instead of faster projectiles

Immune to Curse - Life Leech instead of Faster Projectiles

Physical reflect - physical to lightning instead of faster projectiles and u need to change the sceptre to

Elemental reflect - Life Leech instead of Faster Projectiles

If your have to change 2 gems, like no life/mana & physical reflect, take out the IIR gem, it's important, but you have no use if you can't cull or you die.

---

Gameplay & important thigs to know:

1. In jewels you will need life, IIR, damage mods (pure physical, projectile, spell or spell damage while dual wielding.

2. In order to use the MF flask, you will need to use right before the culling this kind of flask
it will reduce the mane, and you will be able to get the effect

3. Mana on the helmet is important, you will need the most free mana u get to use the MF flask easier

4. Mana regen on the sceptre is important, you need to spend mana, so that the flask will take effect when you shoot, but, too low mana regenaration is also bad, and this is the only item you can get this for sure in end game gear.

5. For Culling you will need to use a Culling dagger like this one (otherwise you will need a Heartbreaker or Culling gem instead of the Faster Projectile)

6. Immunity to Silence jewel is also important for some mobs

7. I use Tabula Rasa with +1 gems, you will need it to change gems in many mods, and it's the best DPS item you can choose. Greed's Embrace is nice, if you can get one corrupted to B/B/R/G/W/W (yes 2 white sockets) which is hard to get.

8. Remember to use Enduring Cry all the time, so that Blood Rage will not harm you, and the Immortal Call will take effect for any real duration.

---

Videos:

lvl 75 shore (zana) solo, to show clear speed:

lvl 79 arsenal, 5 players group, several uniques, show the defences of the build:

74 jungle vally, solo, the MF flask works allmost all the times in a new combination

75 map with the new gloves

79 map with 3 damage mods, solo, late end game gear:

https://youtu.be/BOxb1134ZAA

ty for reading
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by rel4us on Sep 29, 2015, 8:26:11 AM
some videos added, more will come soon
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
the videos are private
EXALTS>EXAMS
"
skieZ wrote:
the videos are private

sorry, fixed
The total cost for this build for me was alot less then normal (headhunter chanced with 31ex worth or chance and scouring) most of the gear i got in the first month, when prices were lower,

dagger - 2ex

scepter - dropped

boots - 2ex

gloves - 1c

belt - 31ex

chest - 6ex (in the first week of the league, now it's 2ex max :), but i can live with that)

ammy - 20c (yes, i got it ith no IIR master craft, the person that sold it did not get that in time)

head - 2ex

ring no.1 - 2.5ex + items (don't have value, it was realy nice rares)

ring no.2 - 2ex + items (the same)

jewels - total of about 2-3ex, i got them when they were cheep

flask - 3ex

taste of hate - 3ex (in the first 2 weeks)

EK lvl 21 - 5ex

empower lvl 4 - 19ex

enlighten lvl 3 - 4ex (i got it after 2 weeks, so it was pricy)

the rest of the gems - salf leveled

so tota for me it was 55ex more or less 83ex

now that is more or less the price of the belt, to buy the hole pack will cost about 170-250ex

for the future, plz ask me questions here, not in PM, ty

nice build..although this is more a collection of nice items for mf-ing rather than a build.

you can stack practicaly any skill in that tabula and still do damage because hey..you have also a headhunter.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:
nice build..although this is more a collection of nice items for mf-ing rather than a build.

you can stack practicaly any skill in that tabula and still do damage because hey..you have also a headhunter.

lol
Thanks for that awesome guide :)
I just did my third char in Warbands with it and now I'm lv 83.

I have one (stupid) question concerning my playstyle:
How can I get the frenzy charges very quickly? Run into a group of mobs, hit them until I have 5 (atm) charges, whirl out and cast EK? Oh and dont forget Enduring Cry ofc :D

Its pretty hard for me to keep those frenzy charges up.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance for your help. :)
"
Montibeau wrote:
Thanks for that awesome guide :)
I just did my third char in Warbands with it and now I'm lv 83.

I have one (stupid) question concerning my playstyle:
How can I get the frenzy charges very quickly? Run into a group of mobs, hit them until I have 5 (atm) charges, whirl out and cast EK? Oh and dont forget Enduring Cry ofc :D

Its pretty hard for me to keep those frenzy charges up.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance for your help. :)

if you run blood rage, and you cull, it's easy to keep thm going,

but when you need, in boss fights, in a gap of no monsters when your time of frenzy charges are 3 sec, you can ofc use frenzy skill,

at bosses, it will give you fortify.

happy to hear you do this build, MFing now, is alot more fun :)
added new video, have a new set up that makes the use of the MF flask easier for all packs,

i took off faster projectiles, i added life leech,

i took off CWDT lvl 1 + warlords mark, looking for nice things to put (it's a RR colors in a corrupted item, so i don't want to change colors so i can get back to my last setup in party mode)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info