The no brain, no skill, Scion build - any version

She is pretty she is tough and she does not know what to do with her live.

So I wondered what to do with my new found tabula Rasa and started a Scion-char. I took the obvious elemental resits in the tree. Some life, some attack speed - and did not know where to skill from that point on. At first I thought about a spectral throw build but when I read that it has been nerfed in 2.0 I skipped going that - or any other - path and went on. Now that Frau Storch killed Dominus I thought this build might be interesting enough to hit the forums.

Most important rule of this build:
Don't waste your skill points to the tree!

Though that char is only level 34 she already has 26 skill points on thze bank. What keeps your skill tree realy tidy.

PROs
- She does enough damage to get through.
- Cheap build
- use what ever you can find in your stash or on your way

CONs
- gets a little slow after a while
- that girl sucks her mana flasks dry
- somewhat boring

Gear you will need

A 5L or 6L for lowest level-chars. Some live-gain-on-hit stuff (I use two Kaom's Sign I found). You may add some mana-leech, shich I tried with that neat Poleaxe but it's not much. Elemental resistancies should be capped.

Spoiler

Try to get some movement speed too. Running gets annoying otherwise. Flask benefits will help.

STRATEGY
Try not to get chilled or stunned. Go on and kill something on your way. Its enough to stay on par with monster levels, you won't get anything out of leveling anyway.

Attacks/spells/support

Whatever you can get in those gear of yours. Just look at the dps-sount or the vfx you like. I have fun with Double Strike and Sweep. Herald of Ash doesn't reserve that much mana, too.

Have fun!

Btw: This should be a race. Getting as far as you can without skilling anything :)

What do you think? How far could you get?
I came here to drink milk and kick ass...and I've just finished my milk.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info