How i craft Dagger W/ Vagan mod "Cant be evaded " iLVL 59 ?

Hi all there.

I have the currency and alsmot needed lvl on Vagan. How i craft from a ilvl 59 poignard to get 100% spell dmg - critical strike spell dmg and other stuff neded for a coc cyclone ?. T.I.A.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
100% spell damage is fucking impossible to craft yourself unless you have 100s of ex.

Just regal prefix and multimod.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I dont know how to craft an ilvl 59 item from Vagan to achee high spell mods. Dnt say me "regal on prefix and multimod" like if i knows what u are talking about ¬¬'

Last edited by Execreth on Aug 31, 2015, 12:25:04 PM
What the other guy it's trying to say:
You have a "blue" (magic) dagger, if you put a "regal" in it, become yellow (rare), so this way you can put Multiple crafted mod's in Blessing Font (Elreon), that's suffix let you put many vagan mods in the dagger.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
How much currency are we talking here. If you're trying to make a gg item then you might as well just buy a mirrored item that somebody already crafted with eternals.

If you're going to throw some exalts at it, then all you need to know is that Vagan's mod is a prefix so you can use Haku's mod to lock prefixes and throw exalts at it and scour til you get what you want.

The trick to crafting with Masters is you can use their mods to take up suffix/prefix spots. For example you can use Elreon's mod to add multiple crafts and fill the item with prefixes so that your item is guaranteed to hit a suffix on the exalted orb. You can also fill the item with suffixes so that it's guaranteed to hit a prefix. All the master crafting stuff is very literally worded.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
Nasreth wrote:
How much currency are we talking here. If you're trying to make a gg item then you might as well just buy a mirrored item that somebody already crafted with eternals.

If you're going to throw some exalts at it, then all you need to know is that Vagan's mod is a prefix so you can use Haku's mod to lock prefixes and throw exalts at it and scour til you get what you want.

The trick to crafting with Masters is you can use their mods to take up suffix/prefix spots. For example you can use Elreon's mod to add multiple crafts and fill the item with prefixes so that your item is guaranteed to hit a suffix on the exalted orb. You can also fill the item with suffixes so that it's guaranteed to hit a prefix. All the master crafting stuff is very literally worded.

Ty for the answers.

Last edited by Execreth on Aug 31, 2015, 2:46:42 PM
Highly doubt that the OP has anywhere near the currency to do this - just regal any prefix or applicable suffix, apply Elreon's master mod affix from a Level 8 Elreon and fill the remaining with Catarina's Spell Damage and Vagan's AS and Crit Chance.

Scouring with meta-mods is a terrible idea for Vagan Daggers since you are better off just buying a mirrored copy with how much that costs.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 31, 2015, 3:09:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info