back in map produce disconect

since begin 2-0 i got those problem at start more now not so much but those bug still exist
and is so fked up if i got zana quest in high map i go to sell inventory and cant conect back in map
make me so angry and if got heart me 1 % u gona all get alot pain ggg admins
Same here, go back to my HO from a map, 5 portals left, BUT each time I try to go into my map --> exit game and go to login page...
bye bye my (4chis+1alch+Arid Lake)
Last edited by Atao on Aug 30, 2015, 10:34:53 AM
bump
I hit this issue last night as well. It was a fracture map and I had created a portal near a shrine. Too many corpses causing these disconnects? Any way to limit the number of objects or corpses displayed on the screen at a time?
hallo ggg is those bug allrdy in datenbank or uknown?
I have a similar problem but it only happens when I leave to trade with someone and try to reenter. Does GGG even read these or should I take another extended vacation from this game until they fix this issue? I don't appreciate losing maps + currency + time from a game bug that isn't going to be acknowledged or I'm not getting compensated for.
It's acknowledge by GGG. There's just no fix for it.

The only thing you can do is bring extra wisdom scrolls and full clear the map without leaving, and pray you don't randomly dc while doing so.

Or take a break until next league.
"
jlenh wrote:
It's acknowledge by GGG. There's just no fix for it.

The only thing you can do is bring extra wisdom scrolls and full clear the map without leaving, and pray you don't randomly dc while doing so.

Or take a break until next league.

enough wisdom WTF now hapend in 79 map duin tora quest i port back on map from tora quest and i dc and AGAIN i cant come back in map

comon GGG spend 10x77 MAP for get ONE 79 and dc at start
THIS IS NOT FUN THIS FUCK WHIT GENTLY WAY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info