I was blessed by RNGesus today

So this happened in my Zana daily:

Then I found an exalt in a chest

Today was a good day =)
[2.2] Varunastra/Prismatic Eclipse DW Beserker /forum/view-thread/1604711
[2.2] Drunken Wretch - (Gladiator with The Retch + Broken Faith) /forum/view-thread/1656234
Last edited by themoleium on Aug 31, 2015, 4:37:56 AM
wow congrats!

which box is that?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Aug 30, 2015, 3:02:18 AM
The box was a Strange Barrel

Spawned waves of spiders that get tougher until a boss came out of it did some sort of chaos damage nova and 1-shot me (not damage to the CI witch I was playing with), it was pretty funny all around. First unique box either of us had ever found.

Finding the Death's Hand in the same map was nuts, especially as I was considering not clearing it after finishing the mission
[2.2] Drunken Wretch - (Gladiator with The Retch + Broken Faith) /forum/view-thread/1656234
nice!

did they change its art? looks different than the Strange Barrel in Awakening Beta videos.
and yeah got to watch out of that Spider boss :)
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Aug 30, 2015, 3:44:33 AM
oh right, na I think it just has a dead Oriath soldier lying on it

Indentified :)

"Strange Barrel" seems to be quite common (like unique jewels), so I wouldn't call it "blessed by RNGesus". ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Well, I havn't found it and I play quite a bit. :(
Seriously what the actual truck, just found

"
Peterlerock wrote:
"Strange Barrel" seems to be quite common (like unique jewels), so I wouldn't call it "blessed by RNGesus". ;)

Sorry I think the scrollbar blocked the point.. found a unique box and a death's hand in the same map..

Edit: Bino's dropped from the Boss of first map of the day too pretty much in shock right now
Last edited by themoleium on Aug 31, 2015, 4:48:54 AM
I found one of those! But it was while I was leveling a new toon and it was in the Mines in normal difficulty, something like a level 33 area. Got garbage out of it ='[
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info