Chicken demon

Could any GGG staff member (mby monster designer?) make a quick elaborate of what was the idea and thoughts behind creating such hilariously looking monster? every time im fighting them i am like "wtf? i am fighting fucking turkey?" In my opinion they look like some easter egg, and according to chris "developer Q&A they dont add any easter eggs beacuse of immersion break.
Aye Aye Captain!
In Daresso's dream, all monsters are related to arena/pit fighting.
Chicken demons are a twisted version of roosters in cock-fighting.
Hi

Lol somehow you got past the flying rags of carpet and its the demonic turkeys that get to you:)

Dirty joke time: Daresso dream= a orgy with not enough pits to take all the cocks

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
PoE has few very bad designed monsters in the game that just look bad.

The chicken when looking on the art picture looks good, but in game, when you are playing, they just look like funny normal chickens with long hands.

They are probably the worst monsters among the ribbon crap.
Talking about difference between concept and ingame appearance, i would add the vultures in the Aqueduct.
Took me a while to realize that they have this huge parasite attached and are not just fat turkeys. :D
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info