[2.0][Video] Clad's Endgame Poison Arrow (40K Cloud Tooltip, Uber, Expensive)

"
Radagastt wrote:
Clad how do you think we'll fare with the balance changes that are coming?

No freaking idea - no actual nerf numbers were released by GGG but I'd say PA will take quite a hit because you might need to grab all those chaos/DOT nodes now to reach the same damage levels as before, thus leaving you fewer points for the other necessities. (all speculation thought)
IGN: Lets_talk_to_clad
2.0 Endgame Poison Arrow Full Build Guide: view-thread/1412226
Poison Arrow has been renamed to Caustic Arrow as part of the poison changes. The damage of this skill has been increased by around 37% at level 1, but reduced by around 42% by level 20. This reduction is more than compensated for by supporting the skill with the new supports. Caustic Arrow's mana costs have been increased, from 5 to 8 at level one, and from 13 to 16 at level 20.
Last edited by Radagastt on Dec 9, 2015, 12:18:02 AM
"
Radagastt wrote:
Poison Arrow has been renamed to Caustic Arrow as part of the poison changes. The damage of this skill has been increased by around 37% at level 1, but reduced by around 42% by level 20. This reduction is more than compensated for by supporting the skill with the new supports. Caustic Arrow's mana costs have been increased, from 5 to 8 at level one, and from 13 to 16 at level 20.

yep...still OP
will there be a update for 2.1?
"
Heralin wrote:
will there be a update for 2.1?

Eventually - I just rolled a PA character but with ZO and MoM. Will update on progress once it's ready.
Thx for ur build thread
Im waiting ur update :D
ign : dol_i
Bro , Can u please update the new skill tree and gem setup ?
Last edited by cladclad on Dec 22, 2015, 5:15:27 PM
What skills do you use to level as a Scion till CA becomes viable to use ?
standard and hardcore are two different games !

Ever stop to think why you do what you do, ever stop to question yourself and the actions you take ?

bree pa pa pa !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info