Buddy just died trying to trade me in my hideout.

My buddy just entered my hideout to trade me an exalt orb and he insta ripped when i casted a spell.
IGN : YESON, Azmodie, and Kitepro
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Not much information. What spell did you cast? What build is your buddy? Is he low life or CI? Did he use a caustic mana flask and kill himself? Did he use blood rage or a unique that removes life from himself?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I woke up invited him to trade me an exalt for chaos and then I accidentally hit my righteous fire skill key and when i did he died and went to standard
"
Bonghit420 wrote:
I woke up invited him to trade me an exalt for chaos and then I accidentally hit my righteous fire skill key and when i did he died and went to standard

none of your characters has the righterous fire skill.

was wrong, sorry for the wrong allegation.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 30, 2015, 3:43:57 AM
my only lvl 80+ is righteous fire can u not see it in my boots?
you sure your friend isn't trolling you? sounds like he hit caustic mana flask with with life low enough to kill him
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Yea i'm sure I killed him, it was right when I accidentally hit my right mouse click (righteous fire) and he had an exalt in his inventory that neither of us wanted in standard ><, no screenshot or anything on his part tho so i'm not tryin to worry about it, I definately killed someone in my hideout tho lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info