hanging corpse, vagan arena...

has it always been there??? never been keen about stuff since i just rush through things....

ty

There are small details all over the place if you take the time to look for them. Some easy to see, some not so easy.

People complain about the art of POE alot but I've always been fascinated with the work and detail that goes into the game. I love the dark gritty feel to POE and the details can be found in any screen shot in the game, even the smallest things have more detail than you'd think they do. The art team has done a fabulous job and doesn't get near the claps on the back that they should.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

In that second image, in the shadows to the left of the pillar, you can see part of the relief carving of the evil cherubs sawing one another apart. It's been around for a long time, and often shows up in Axiom Prison. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
In that second image, in the shadows to the left of the pillar, you can see part of the relief carving of the evil cherubs sawing one another apart. It's been around for a long time, and often shows up in Axiom Prison. =^[.]^=

that's....a saw???
I remember when I first started playing in 2012, I'll never forget seeing a dead baby on the shore of Twilight Strand LOL. Thought that was pretty hardcore.
"
pichapie wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

that's....a saw???

Yep. Like a woodcutter's saw. Keep an eye out in the Prison for those "cherubs" on the walls. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/396585

This is one of my favorite threads, daily screenshots pared down to something interesting seen in the game. There are so many things I bet you've never noticed in here.

Check the names out, from the message board I believe. There are several names on it, including a few first time repeat supporters if I remember right.

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

good catch, pich.

but what's even better is your char name:
"TukohamaUser".
oh man that's absolutely brilliant :)
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
good catch, pich.

but what's even better is your char name:
"TukohamaUser".
oh man that's absolutely brilliant :)

thanks john

i actually had no idea what the name means when i made this totem witch...i just randomly heard it from haku and some of the lores from kaom's place (writings)

some god or something....i think

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info