My Summoner Build

Good afternoon,

I'm new to the forums so I would just like to introduce my self first. I go by ExoGamer89 on most games and for the sake of privacy I won't be releasing my real name on here however, I'm not a hard person to find. I've been an avid gamer for most of my life, I'm currently studying for Network Administration and I steam my game play at http://www.twitch.tv/exogamer89 when I have the chance. So hello, it's a pleasure to meet anyone who see this!

SO! Just to let everyone know this is my first guide...ever. I apologize in advance if it's not a very pretty guide. This build is something I thought about for a couple of days and when I found the skill calculator I decided to throw it together and see how it looked!

http://poeurl.com/zwK6qGH

There is the link to the skill tree for this build. If you look over the skills it's not hard to see what I've done with them. I focused everything on Minions, Auras, and Energy Shield. Since I'm still in the process of leveling this character I'm not really sure about the gear however, I am looking into that as I continue to climb in level. Once I have a good list of Skill Gems and Gear I will be updating this guide. The way I see this build turning out is that it will become more of a support character in groups with the buffs from the auras. Most, if not all of my dps, will be coming from my minions and then of course energy shield for survival. If you have read this far then please do me a solid and give me some feed back on this build. Any feedback, be it good or bad, is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
ExoGamer89

"
Whoever appeals to the law against their fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Anyone who cannot take care of themselves without this law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant " If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Last edited by ExoGamer89 on Aug 28, 2015, 2:47:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info