Max Block CoC Discharge possible?

Hi folks,

so I played the WayneTrain build up until lvl 82, but I died way to often to physical damage. So I thought that block + armour would be more appropriate for my playstyle, but I am not sure if it would work.

Here is what I planned: Tree

With Lioneye's Remorse I would end up having more than 7k Armour and 61% block and with Rainbows I would have 15% spellblock (elemental damage and reflect was no problem and I could switch to Saffell's for Atziri) Furthermore I would not loose any ES from Acrobatics and I would also have my evasion from Rat's Nest, which is a few percent.

However this would ofcourse cost me some damage. I mean this build will still one-hit white packs, but I don't know if it would work well against unique mobs. Besides the fact that I am scratching at the limit of passive points here ...
Hey, I would not do that it's not worth the Point investments and your Build is 121 Points no way you will reach that and you did skip Jewel sockets that can give 1% Block each and for a 121 Points Build it has far to low hp.

I would suggest you dropping "melee Crit" On the left side of the Tree and grab 2 more Jewels
and then I would drop Ranger crit chance and take Shadow Acc rating + Crit.
But yeah would still be far to many points.
Well, I would end up with around 4k Life, which isn't much indeed, but it would allow me to take at least some hits with 7k armour. With the other build I also had 4k Life but no armour.

For the shadow Acc + Crit: I got a Vagan dagger, so I don't need to worry about chance to hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info