Thanks for changing my character name.

Thanks for locking my acct and changing my character name if you don't like the names of characters why don't you make you system not allow certain words when creating a character. (Diablo 2 even had this feature). Anyways thanks for changing things that people find hardly offensive grow the fuck up [Removed by Support] character name for the marauder is exactly fitting for how you made that character look.

While your at it also since you changed it due to complaint change my witchs character name to her name is ArcWitchBitch

Make sure you go ahead and find all the other offensive names and get them changed to.
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Aug 23, 2015, 7:54:21 PM
looks like you take after your marauder's old name
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
tsukosd wrote:
Anyways thanks for changing things that people find hardly offensive grow the fuck up RetardedGoon character name for the marauder is exactly fitting for how you made that character look.

While your at it also since you changed it due to complaint change my witchs character name to her name is ArcWitchBitch

In a world rife with mental handicaps, yeah it has become more offensive than it was decades ago. If you don't find it offensive you either have no heart, or have never been touched in your live by it. Educate yourself!

ArcWitchBitch isn't even slightly offensive.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I never liked that retard word, people use it way too loosely.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Your name was changed as it was in breach of our naming policy although, I do apologise for how this was done and for any hassle this caused.

If you have any questions regarding this please feel free to contact us directly by emailing support@grindinggear.com
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info