Chaos resist vendor recipe

seem to be having some trouble with the vendor recipe:

Chaos resist (explicit) ring + orb of augmentation + Amythest flask = chaos resist ring

It worked a few times when I got a roll I was happy with augmented it and got a rubbish physical damage roll tried to use the ring again in the recipe and the vendors having none of it, just being offered scraps now? Can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong?
Link the items and maybe we can figure it out. I'd guess you're using the wrong rarity of one of the items, but that's just a wild guess. I didn't look up the recipe so maybe you got the wrong ingredients.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
and obviously an orb of augmentation. tried to see if it would work with my current rare and it does show it will work. not sure why this isn't working though.
That ring already has chaos resist on it. Are you just trying to remove the other mod?

I think I've seen reports that using the same item to craft multiple times sometimes fails. If that's what's happening, you could probably make a bug report about it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
That ring already has chaos resist on it. Are you just trying to remove the other mod?

I think I've seen reports that using the same item to craft multiple times sometimes fails. If that's what's happening, you could probably make a bug report about it.

pretty much yeah, the recipe requires that it has chaos resists on it already iirc I'll make a bug report about it now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info