Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Cheapest HC viable CI incinerate build??

Been messing around with trying to get a CI incinerate build working for a while and well, I havent made it that far yet. I have taken some parts of a few different builds to try an create a nice mix of CI viability, (using a tanky incinerate ZO build I pulled from the builds list Here~https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604) and also while fully taking advantage of the pure dps potential of Incinarape.

Ive tried to take a few notable influences in a few other places and for the most part worked it together.

here is the 123 point build concept I have...

I start moving towards the mana regen and Shaper nodes first then all the main life regen nodes are acquired in the templar and near the marauder tree to sure up any sort of survivability. Previous versions I held off on picking up ZO and this time (4th) I decided to try it out!!! OMG its amazing! the constant regen of the ES is hugely helpful and I can STRONLGY and most assuredly recommend it. I was about level 30 when I picked up Zealots Oath and if I do another build like this I might even take it earlier. I then take all the nearby fire nodes and spread to the witch tree to acquire all the remaining Energy Shield nodes. I intend to grab most of the fire damage nodes I can and then Finally take Chaos Inoculation roughly towards Act 1-2 of cruel difficulty.

Gear as everyone knows to make an ES build is critical and at this time I have nothing but elron jewelery and ZERO uniques. (I did use the robes of flame for about 10 levels but outgrew it.) I do not have any currency as I just started HC so im left with a real struggle to find and make all the gear work... even just finding linked gear and alching it as needed. I am running a ruby and an amethyst flask for those Oh shit situations and have either Flame Dash or Lightning Warp as a movements and Leapslam/Whirling Blades on my alt weapon set. Leveling with this build is extremely weird, I started pure melee with Frostblades and Molten Strike and I have taken to using Magma Orb and Spark with animate weapon and for a while messing with some Zombies... etc... at this point about level 32 I am using Spark-Knockback-blind, Animate Weapon-Minion Speed-Minion Damage,Incinerate-Faster Casting-Added Lightning Damage-Culling Strike, Magma Orb-Lesser Multiple Projectiles-Concentrated Effect. I am running Herald of Thunder, Discipline, and Clarity without issues.

So far this is working really well and I have no difficulty taking down Grabass in about 15 seconds. The first incarnation of this build killed pie-and-tea in less then 15 seconds.

I have to say I am really enjoying this build!!! My son is playing modified version of the templar HC Bulwark build with Ice crash/Glacial Hammer and Sweep which is basically unkillable.

Any and all criticism and advice to help make this work better for me would be great...
Last edited by handyspanking on Sep 1, 2015, 10:08:39 AM
The main point of this Idea is it can work on the absolute cheap using only the most readily available gear and not be a heart breaking currency grind... I encourage criticism and advice on this.
Last edited by handyspanking on Sep 1, 2015, 10:09:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info