So are you ready to be scammed again ;D

Now that this "secret" is out and everyone feels they have been scammed.

Are you all ready for the next big scam, make no mistake people out there know things you don't and are taking advantage of you.

Perhaps now is the time that GGG just comes clean on in game recipes and once they are discovered they are immediately made public.

Otherwise you have 99% of the player base that feels like a company is letting players manipulate and take advantage of people for personal gain.
Last edited by Rachel on Aug 22, 2015, 7:15:13 AM
Define "everyone."

I dun feel "scammed." I understood from the outset how GGG viewed the process of discovery and revelation (or not) or crafting and vendor recipes. GGG didn't deliberately deceive anyone for a few chuckles; they're not "out to get us." But there will always be those who take this sort of thing personally. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Stop speaking for everyone. Also pls no attention whoring with yet another thread about the same old topic.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
You all probably were not around for the 20% Gem recipe discovery... No one felt scammed then
"
neonive wrote:
You all probably were not around for the 20% Gem recipe discovery... No one felt scammed then

I was indeed around check my join date, and it doesnt really compare to this.
"
Otherwise you have 99% of the player base that feels like a company is letting players manipulate and take advantage of people for personal gain.

please stop spreading false informations

"

was indeed around check my join date, and it doesnt really compare to this.

again, please stop spreading false informations
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Aug 21, 2015, 4:06:25 AM
You have a Vorici that can link Corrupted items, although nothing else can do ANYTHING to it. You have a Vorici that can colour Corrupted items, although nothing else can do ANYTHING to it.

There's a precedence that Masters are more powerful than orbs. Nothing to see here.
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
neonive wrote:

I was indeed around check my join date, and it doesnt really compare to this.

It compares perfectly because it is the exact same situation.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
I don't feel scammed. Granted, I have no need for a +3 bow or staff atm.
Considering I'd have to level masters to 8, still need some currency and so on, I feel it might even be cheaper (if you factor in time) to buy one of those, even at their old prices, than to do it myself.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Aug 21, 2015, 4:42:58 AM
ggg should reveal recipes some time after they got discovered and used. the fame may go to the one discovered the recipe.

the complaints and hate unfolding when hidden recipes are used to amass whealth is hardly bearable for me. hatrers gonna hate but these shitstorms which aren't good for the game's reputation are avoidable.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info