EA nerfed, TC+chill nerfed

Let's see how much of an impact it has. I predict it'll still be very strong but will be more honest. Lets see who jumps ship to the next ez mode build or stays EA.

The Temp chains + Chill interaction is more interesting to me to be honest, that shit was just stupid.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Aug 18, 2015, 9:45:03 PM
yay, we got it finally nerfed. The reason, why i chose EA as simply that you can compete without all the mirrored gear (Sol barb, Glyph, Loath bane etc.).
And all these 800+ pdps swords and axes with leg koam's ;-)
EA was the only skill you could use successfully as a Pleb-non-mulla-non-tommie-non-finest-non-ICU player.
I tested alot with Tommie, Nurse, Lapizz, Google, Ice etc. and EA was always beatable.
Don't want to cry too much - now i need to buy a Whispering Ice xD.
Kisses & hugs from
MahjollnirShavesCoE
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ - I suck at this game.
The nerf equals "25% less damage". I guess it is something. Now EA is even more centered around wall spamming.

TC+chill nerf was a nice one. That crap was (and still is) ridiculously strong.
I wouldn't say 100% wall spam required for it to be viable. You gotta figure the arena designs still allow you to control the area very well plus pepper players. Overall I think it'll still be good but will be less viable for those not dedicated to it. For ppl using it offhand without tree investment or great gems it'll def be wall spam only.

I do agree ea was a great cost effective performer for those wanting to PvP without getting balls deep in it. I suggest looking at whispering ice, staying ea with pa mixed in or trying crit dagger. I made a whispering ice, shits sooooo good. 9700es at lvl 82, 580 regen per sec with zealots oath plus traditional es recharge. The damage, speed, area control and synergy with hypothermia is just so fucken perfect. Seriously this build brings me back to diablo 2 blizzard sorc days with all the perks of poe. I think I have just over 50ex in it ATM but its complete. Should net over 10k es soon plus be much better by 92.
LOL GGG show a new idiotic balance skills, i tell u we need a new team, this old one need to be fired.
Lapiz u right bro, lets nerf EA target shots to 0 dmg, but not wall spam. This nerf is nothing to wall spam.
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
"
MullaXul wrote:
I suggest looking at whispering ice, staying ea with pa mixed in or trying crit dagger. I made a whispering ice, shits sooooo good. 9700es at lvl 82, 580 regen per sec with zealots oath plus traditional es recharge. The damage, speed, area control and synergy with hypothermia is just so fucken perfect. Seriously this build brings me back to diablo 2 blizzard sorc days with all the perks of poe. I think I have just over 50ex in it ATM but its complete. Should net over 10k es soon plus be much better by 92.

I also made a whispering ice build, ~100ex ish gear. 1230 int, 14k ES, 2,1k avg dmg with conc. Managed to beat few of the better EAs with it too. Seems like it would actually be the "next EA" if someone makes one with mirrored gear.
"
lapiz wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:
I suggest looking at whispering ice, staying ea with pa mixed in or trying crit dagger. I made a whispering ice, shits sooooo good. 9700es at lvl 82, 580 regen per sec with zealots oath plus traditional es recharge. The damage, speed, area control and synergy with hypothermia is just so fucken perfect. Seriously this build brings me back to diablo 2 blizzard sorc days with all the perks of poe. I think I have just over 50ex in it ATM but its complete. Should net over 10k es soon plus be much better by 92.

I also made a whispering ice build, ~100ex ish gear. 1230 int, 14k ES, 2,1k avg dmg with conc. Managed to beat few of the better EAs with it too. Seems like it would actually be the "next EA" if someone makes one with mirrored gear.

Ya the potential is huge with that build. I'm at 2400 without conc effect but less es. When its all said and done I should be just north of 1200 int 10.5k+ es and almost 3k DMG wout conc. That's just with levels and no gear upgrades from 82 - 92.

Ppl still underestimate binos dagger too. I posted up about my dual binos acrobatic dual strike/spectral thrower patches ago. Your build now lapiz is very similar to what it was but obv with better gear. It still wrecked ppl for such a small investment.
Whispering ice is perfect for my old CI shadow. Too bad I sold all his gear. Anyways Ive got a whispering ice character in warbands with silimilar stats to mullas and relatively cheap gear (by standards pricing ) I can definitely see it overtaking EA builds and the ability to lock down areas of a map is pretty big in team PvP.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info