LMHTB's Crit Fireball Caster [Warbands]

"
Moethelion wrote:
Thank you very much for the work, i love this build. One question left: is molten shell really worth it as defensive spell? It's only 4 percent physical reduction for a single hit anyways isn't it? Wouldn't it be an alternative to use Flame Golem for some extra dps in that slot (disconnected from the other slots obv)? Or is the shell supposed to be an offensive dps output? If so, I really have to work on my survivability :D

I wanted to have a spell like Ice Nova in that socket.
So, I have decided for Molten Shell because it offered both defense and AoE damage.

I don't think Flame Golem is a good choice for that 4L Support Setup.
If you really want to use Flame Golem use it on weapon/shield.
Nice build, but...
Just... 1 question: why don't you use magma orm instead of fireball?
Hey, really cool build, I used it and I have a question :
I wear a tabula (since it's my first 6L) but I have a Mantle without 6L, my question is : do I absolutly need 6L or can I make a 5L on the mantle ? (cause 1500 fusing orb is so damn hard to get !)

Thanks,
Nox.
"
Noxnox wrote:
Hey, really cool build, I used it and I have a question :
I wear a tabula (since it's my first 6L) but I have a Mantle without 6L, my question is : do I absolutly need 6L or can I make a 5L on the mantle ? (cause 1500 fusing orb is so damn hard to get !)

Thanks,
Nox.

First of all, you don't need a mantle nor a 6L.
5L will do it until you can make/buy a 6L.

The best(cheapest/safest) way to get a 6L is to buy a bad/non-crafted one on poe.trade for 2-5 ex. (That is/was true for the big challenge leagues. Also the 6L must not be corrupted!)
Try to get at least a iLvL 72 one. The higher the iLvL the better. (The minimum iLvL is 69)
The base item should be one of those: Vaal Regalia > Widowsilk Robe > (Occultist's Vestment)

uncrafted: http://poe.trade/search/ritakirerauken
(crafted: http://poe.trade/search/ukoiunososekik)

After you have bought one:
1. Scour it, improve it to 20% Quality and Alch it
2. Chaos Spam it until you get at least 500-650 ES -depends on iLvL (avg cost 50-100 chaos, worst case is at 200 chaos)
3. When there is an open suffix, master craft what you need.

The other method to a good 6L ES chest:
1. Buy a high rolled Infernal Mantle / ES chest (e.g. http://poe.trade/search/etanokohigoato)
2. 6S it with Vorici (350 Jeweller) or do it yourself (150-200 Jeweller avg cost)
3. Collect 500 Fusing and 10000 Armourer's Scrap
4. Improve to 20Q, then use a Fuse and Repeat.

This should work if you're not as unlucky as a detected bot.
If you have bought an Infernal mantle and you 5L it, then you can sell that one for profit, buy another for the next try and Repeat.
Last edited by LMHTB on Oct 19, 2015, 3:16:02 AM
Thanks a lot for your answer, really useful!
I just didn't understand when you said:

"
3. Collect 500 Fusing and 10000 Armourer's Scrap
4. Improve to 20Q, then use a Fuse and Repeat.

Why do I need 10 000 Amourer's Scrap ?
Do I need to improve the quality each time I use a Fusing ?

Thanks again!
Nox
"
Noxnox wrote:

yep
It look pretty good.

Just asking, Can this build work with other spell? lets say freezing pulse or ice spear?
I ask because i like those spell.
"
LMHTB wrote:
"
Noxnox wrote:

yep

LMAO wtf are you saying pure bullshit you dont have to improve the quality each time you fusing... its worth to 20Q only if the item is white if not its not worth to spend 20scrap for each fus at all its better to buy more fusing...
"
Dazoul wrote:
"
LMHTB wrote:
"
Noxnox wrote:

yep

LMAO wtf are you saying pure bullshit you dont have to improve the quality each time you fusing... its worth to 20Q only if the item is white if not its not worth to spend 20scrap for each fus at all its better to buy more fusing...

"
It's certainly more than double!
- Chris Wilson
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/24a4af/psa_20_quality_more_than_doubles_chances_of_6l/

You can get 40 Armourer's Scrap for 1c (depends what league you play even up to 100). You need 20 Armourer's Scrap for Q20 on a rare or unique item. So it's always better to buy and use Armourer's Scrap.

to say it in your words:
"
LMAO wtf are you saying pure bullshit
Last edited by LMHTB on Oct 22, 2015, 3:31:56 PM

you dont understand i think... yes its increase the chance but its not mean its worth to do it... if its white for 4 scrap yes if you need 20 its not worth at all... its better to buy more fusing NO ONE spam 20Scrap for 1 fusing for 6L one item when you have few scap in ur stash you use it but that all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info