Content Update 2.0.2 Teaser!

What about fixes to bugs, crashes and FPS issues ?
Yay~~
"

FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
Last edited by Loreweaver on Aug 14, 2015, 2:00:05 AM
Could care less about pets, don't own a single one but UNIQUE 3D ART! That's what keeps me spending money on this game. Sire hype!
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
"
darkjoy wrote:
"
Finnze14 wrote:
Oh great more effects that my GTX 970 and Fx 8350 "cant handle" :/

I have a different CPU, 2600k - but my 970 runs the game maxed out with no problems what-so-ever. the only time I notice slight stuttering is when my ping spikes. I don't lag or freeze when I open boxes, I don't get major FPS drops, none of this. I don't understand all the problems with effects people talk about so often here and on reddit. I keep my system up to date and clean, I don't run 50 programs in the background when I play PoE. I don't experience any of the issues people complain about...

Er... We're not making this stuff up. Poe's not an ugly game - not by any means - but the game demands horsepower disproportionate to the sophistication of its graphics. Still slightly salty that the only means to get a particle slider is via a shady hacking suite. Although I definitely don't condone using such a program, I am incredibly jealous of that particular feature.
not teased at all !
chaotic neutral
ty for effort :)
Why does my game never look that pretty and heroic? ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
darkjoy wrote:
"
Finnze14 wrote:
Oh great more effects that my GTX 970 and Fx 8350 "cant handle" :/

I have a different CPU, 2600k - but my 970 runs the game maxed out with no problems what-so-ever. the only time I notice slight stuttering is when my ping spikes. I don't lag or freeze when I open boxes, I don't get major FPS drops, none of this. I don't understand all the problems with effects people talk about so often here and on reddit. I keep my system up to date and clean, I don't run 50 programs in the background when I play PoE. I don't experience any of the issues people complain about...

Same here. 2500k(@stock) with a 660Ti and I get steady 60fps. All maxed out at 1920x1200. I even played at 4k using DSR for a while, but after the upgrade to Win10, DSR is acting up. It stutters on ping spikes and (surprisingly) in town, but other than that I see no performance issues.
Mjollner would be great if i didnt drop 4 of your shitty trolljnir.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info