Help Me MAX Out Shadow Pyrokinesis Build - Molten Strike/Flame Surge CoC

Gear and Skills

4L Gloves with CODT to aid in survivability, Immortal Call + Molten Shell+ Enfeeble pretty standard setup

This build is different from most melee CoC in that Global crits are very important. To aid in that I use Vengeance to give power charges.

A second CODT setup mainly for my golem. Since I got my life up to 3.5k the Ice Golem has been a lot more helpful than the Chaos one.

Running Anger and Artic Armor are both absolutely imperative for this build. Anger adds fire to attacks and spells.

What makes this build work is constantly Flame Surge ignited enemies, and Life on Hit.

Youtube Video

Shadow Pyrokinesis

This build is very awesome looking while playing, and a lot of fun to farm with. It is definitely not fully optimized or min/maxed. Doing something new that is not fully geared or optimal with it still working great lets me know I have made something awesome. Like stated before, global crit rate is important because CoC Flame Surge can trigger off your dagger hits and Molten Strike projectiles. The basic requirements to pull the Shadow Pyrokensis off is survivability (armor + artic armor + Life on Hit gem recommended), high critical chance (daggers), and extra fire damage; also make sure you the mana.

*Please keep in mind I do not buy or sell stuff and play a lot of different exiles so I do the best with what I got. If I spent the time to go through all my stuff I am sure I could make some incremental improvements.*
Last edited by Dezus on Oct 13, 2015, 10:56:01 AM
This guy is two days old. If I can, I will update this as he improves.
this is my cwdt setup atm, until i get a 5 link and add

to

the vengeance life on hit is also nice

maybe this cwdt setup would match also to ur build

maybe try blood rage too

in the video u seem to have a enfeeable, immortal call cwdt
Last edited by Nagpur on Aug 20, 2015, 4:14:25 AM
Anyone can feel free to optimize or max out the Shadow Pyrokinesis and post the results.
Need help making this build stronger. Please reply with items or skill setups I could use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info