~b/o 25 chaos

~b/o 20 chaos

~b/o 18 chaos

~b/o 12 chaos

~b/o 12 chaos

~b/o 9 chaos

~b/o 10 chaos

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Nov 28, 2016, 4:47:10 AM
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2019, 5:43:29 AM
i can't give a price if i don't know the full item name (and rolls, when applicable [ample/perpetual, iron skin/reflexes] )

ie: don't tell me "wtb flask," "wtb surgeon's granite," or etc. i'll need the prefix, suffix, and base.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

Last edited by robmafia on Aug 15, 2015, 6:02:41 AM
x
[Removed by Support]

x
[Removed by Support]

x
[Removed by Support]

x
[Removed by Support]

x
[Removed by Support]

x
[Removed by Support]

x
[Removed by Support]

x
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info