Another reason why RMAH screwed Diablo 3 over

Pay to win in a $60 game thats half finished?

I would expect it in a cheap free to play asian mmo, not a paid game lol.
We know bro. I played HC on diablo 3 for about a month and lost interest. I refuse to pay to win. Its no fun to me at all.
In its defense, HC has no real money auction house. I'm not sure how I feel about the feature; on one hand it makes looting rewarding, as you can place decent magic\rares up for sale and earn in-game gold to pimp your dude out with.

On the other hand HC is so easy in comparison to D2, since there is both AH and crafting to find strong gear with.
But it sure was nice to make all that money.
IGN Azonto
I think i get it now, if there was no rmah then pay to win wouldn't happen. I mean after all aside from giving blizzard a income from the game, it competed with 3rd party sites that sold shit and was much shadeyer it gave people who didn't want to risk using those sites the equal footing to compete with someone who would buy from those sites. Yup makes perfect sense, massive amounts of bots, lack of large maps, bnet2.0, how you create games, forced story instead of monster killing, these things had nothing to do with jay3s downfall, only the rmah.
Last edited by Kenthros on Feb 14, 2013, 3:33:29 AM
Quite frankly all the D3 flaming and comparisons are starting to get old. All I see when in-game are people comparing the two and giving out about D3. Which I agree with, but it would be nice if chat wasn't flooded with arguments that have already been discussed to death.
Yeah, yeah.... stop beating up D3 already. It's a fun game when you want to relax and not think about strategy and just veg out playing an ARPG. I can ONLY play that game on MP10 (Monster Power) as then it forces me to run around a bit more lol! But D3 is fun - I like the pretty colours and the snarky comments from the rogue :)
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info