[2.0 Tempest] Dual Freeze Pulse Totem - Your greatest defense will be your offense

Since quite alot of ppl asked me how I am able to perma freeze here is a super short guide:
Keep in mind that this build or at least how I played it is pretty much a glass cannon build. I recommend using some kind of 6L corrupted chest for better surviveability and maybe some more HP-nodes.

Current Skill Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAv4EBwSzBUIHHghnDkgPxBGWFm8YPBhWGjgc3B0UHwIfGCSqJpUnLyj6KhMsnC0fNsU6WDrYO3xBh0GWQsNEoUbXSVFMs1F0UftVS1XGVylY5VorXfJh4mSdZlRmnmpDaxdwUnDVcYVyD3_GgpuCx4Pbg_OFe4nTjDaOZI7pjxqPRo_6kFWTOpRvlSCVLpo7ogCio6PyppmnCK4SrrOxQrb6tz64k7jKvOq9J8BUwfPNFtAf0PXVptgk2L3aud-E4XPjauvu6_XsOO087-vwH_DV8h33pvno-tL-Cg==

Bandit Rewards:
Spoiler
Help Oak
Kill
Kill/help Alira

Leveling
Spoiler
I recommend leveling with Flame Totem rush Ancestral Bond and go Dual Flame Totem. Dual FP Totem should start to shine at the beginning of Merciless.

Important notes!
Buy a high quality FP and Herald of Ice
6-link is mandatory so you can perma freeze most of the mobs so either get a tabula rasa or a corrupted 6-link.
Start leveling all needed Gems asap so you have maximum output for your current level when you start using dual FP totem.
Keep in mind that you have to get quite some Dex on your gear

Important Uniques:
Rain of Splinters
Facebreaker or Maligaro's Virtuosity

Current gear:
Spoiler

FAQ:
Spoiler
How high is your dipz:
Spoiler

With 4 power charges

What gear/gems you use?
Current gear should be visible on my profile

How much Health do you have?
Currently 4.571

Is dual curse needed?
Not mandatory only if you want to perma freeze bosses too but if youre okay with freezing all kind of mobs (rares and exiles included and also quite alot low lvl map bosses) you don't really need it.

Why dont you use power charges?
Didnt feel like it will be too usefull since white/blue packs get one shotted on crit and even rares die too fast to keep power charges up all the time? (also im lazy lolz)

Do you need a +1 gem Tabula and a 21 freezing pulse gem?
Probably not, you should be able to perma freeze with around ~30kish tooltip dps

My personal goal on this build is to get a corrupted pair of facebreakers either with temp chain or ele weakness corruption so I can use a corrupted amulet with +1 curses.
IGN : tricursemadBO
Last edited by madBO on Sep 18, 2015, 8:54:17 AM
reserved for future experiments
IGN : tricursemadBO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info