Infernal mantle low mana effect, does it proc when all mana is reserved ??

It's in the title, i'm thinking of making a crit fire build, infernal mantle comes to mind. I'm trying to work aroun the downside, my first idea is high spell block, which would probably work, but demands really high investment in gear, and in passives. Then i had a new idea !!! going eb, and reserving 100 percent of my mana, if i litterally have 0 mana left, does it count as low mana ? since i have none ? any thoughts ? any one else tried it ?
You are low on mana if you have less than 35% of your mana unreserved, EB or not.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
ah ok, so there is no 'all mana reserved' status that bypasses the low mana one, thx for the info
Blood Magic keystone gets you out of having low mana. But then you don't have any to reserve.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Same problem here...

IF all my mana is reserved and i use the new Eldrich Battery...

Do I get the downside of infernal mantle???

Yes, of course.
yes. if you reserve below 35% of your mana pool you will take 100% increased spell damage with an infernal mantle.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Thanks for the replies!
Dunno if it's completely worth it then...

I'm reserving

Herald Of Thunder (25%)

Anger (50%)

Artic Breath (25%)

To avoid the downside i should take off Anger...

But at the moment.. my dps without anger is lower than my dps without the mantle..
I think you meant arctic armour. One thing that you have to consider with 50% reserved is that you only have 15% available mana to use your skill without entering low mana status. So, if you can sustain your mana between 35% and 50%, you're fine. But if you can't, you might as well keep the 100% reserved since you'll be taking extra damage most of the time anyway.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info