blue & red elite armour?

how do ppl get the red & blue mtx elite armour, I don't see it for sale?
Alas, they were 1 off (maybe) prizes for completing the HC and SC leagues of the 1 Month challenge league Torment/Bloodlines Combo.

Twas an awesome challenge league, and that Red Armor was the only thing that could ever have gotten me to play HC :)

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Aug 7, 2015, 9:58:16 AM
^^

I agree the prizes were awesome. But the challenges was way to easy, which ruined the entire league. People were just leveling to a certain point and then started buying their challenges - Abandon league and repeat. It kinda killed it for me.

Maybe I should add:

Last edited by kussekurt on Aug 7, 2015, 12:56:45 PM
^hey, its free mtx, who cares

Spoiler
I actually liked the blue one more, but was a bit sicker at the time and busy with lots of things so I got my record of afk deaths at waypoint; 3.
It was a real bother to lvl up the last character, but meant to do it just to see if I could trade the helm to a friend of my that died 2 lvls before finishing it due to a stupidity of mine. GGG said no to helm transfer :(

EDIT: arent we being quite the assholes by showing off? "nanana u cant have it :p"

Would like if it would one day become able to purchase or win again.
Also waiting on white and black one.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 7, 2015, 1:24:49 PM
"
kussekurt wrote:
^^I agree the prizes were awesome. But the challenges was way to easy, which ruined the entire league. People were just leveling to a certain point and then started buying their challenges - Abandon league and repeat. It kinda killed it for me.

They deliberately made them easier than typical challenges because they wanted average players to have a chance instead of exclusively the extreme 0.2% of nolife traders/grinders.
"
Septile wrote:
"
kussekurt wrote:
^^I agree the prizes were awesome. But the challenges was way to easy, which ruined the entire league. People were just leveling to a certain point and then started buying their challenges - Abandon league and repeat. It kinda killed it for me.

They deliberately made them easier than typical challenges because they wanted average players to have a chance instead of exclusively the extreme 0.2% of nolife traders/grinders.

Easy=/=buyable. Should have used other words. I mean, whats the fun in buying your challenges? And Im definitely not a 0.2% nolife nothing. regular hc league player I reckon.

^^ Dont hold me to it but I think it got the challenges in 5 days w/o buying or anything. Did use 820 to share though. But soloed palace dom from zana etc. Only thing I used 820 for was the "Complete 18 missions. And this was casually playing, although I went hard the first 10 hours or so. Im just saying they should require a bit more playing.
Last edited by kussekurt on Aug 7, 2015, 2:10:42 PM
"
kussekurt wrote:
"
Septile wrote:
"
kussekurt wrote:

Easy=/=buyable. Should have used other words. I mean, whats the fun in buying your challenges? And Im definitely not a 0.2% nolife nothing. regular hc league player I reckon.

^^ Dont hold me to it but I think it got the challenges in 5 days w/o buying or anything. Did use 820 to share though. But soloed palace dom from zana etc. Only thing I used 820 for was the "Complete 18 missions. And this was casually playing, although I went hard the first 10 hours or so. Im just saying they should require a bit more playing.

I bought my Shrine Piety kill in HC because I was terrified of doing a non-Zana map boss kill. It felt dirty, but a few beers washed away the stink of cowardice.

Everything else was self-found apart from a couple of lucky Tora encounters gleaned from 820.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info