[2.0] Angryweasel's Fakener [HC-Tempest Viable]

"
underh wrote:

I may post a video later to better represent what I was trying to achieve but - you should really get your hands on a Scold's and play around with a 4 link Vaal Molten shell setup. Fakener destroys trash through the highest content but depending upon map mods may struggle with single target. Bringing Vaal Molten Shell into the build makes bosses instantly disappear.

The reason it shines so much on Fakener is using Chill of Corruption in a jewel slot. You shatter everything - Vaal Molten shell is literally always up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkqBmkSvk4E

Do you have a guide to your passive tree?
"
"
underh wrote:

I may post a video later to better represent what I was trying to achieve but - you should really get your hands on a Scold's and play around with a 4 link Vaal Molten shell setup. Fakener destroys trash through the highest content but depending upon map mods may struggle with single target. Bringing Vaal Molten Shell into the build makes bosses instantly disappear.

The reason it shines so much on Fakener is using Chill of Corruption in a jewel slot. You shatter everything - Vaal Molten shell is literally always up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkqBmkSvk4E

Do you have a guide to your passive tree?

Yeah im interested in this too! But your profile is set to private :(

Last edited by korzasa on Aug 14, 2015, 6:31:38 PM
Is it ok to do this without enlighten? I don't think I can afford it. And roughly how much life did you have at LV77? Life is where all my CoC builds fall short
"
is this the kinda dagger i would want for this build?

can roll %spell damage

Always go for the vagan dagger since you get a 100% hit chance.
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
"
downclown wrote:
Have you tried using a binos for ur offhand, instead of a shield? Idk I just feel like if you're not maxing out block youre losing out on a lot of effective dps/survivability when using a sheild over dual wielding. I mean ud lose out on vaal pact but with the crit dagger passive that poisons, it spreads to other targets as well. Idk trt it out ^_^

It would alternate between my vagan dagger and the bino which wouldnt be good

I would always prefer a shield as offhand

atm I use that shield for none ele weak maps. And you could get a lot better shield than that for sure :)
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
"
korzasa wrote:
Why do you not take Acrobatics for 1point, is it because of the granite flask? And how is the single target in high maps, lets say 80s, when soloing?

Yes I would only recommend taking the acrobatics point if u use a Taste of hate instead of the granite.

The single target damage is really nice and for some extra dps on bosses you can switch to conc effect.

There is some bosses I don't do in hc in the late maps but that is the only real downside. I'm lvl95 now in the Tempest league and still going strong.
"
_Mysteriez_ wrote:
Is it ok to do this without enlighten? I don't think I can afford it. And roughly how much life did you have at LV77? Life is where all my CoC builds fall short

Enlighten would only be used very late game when you switch to grace instead of hoi. So far it hasn't been an issue without but of course it would add more security for your char.

I had around 4k if I remember at lvl95 I have almost 6,2k
i have now playd this build for a while and i have to tell i LOOOOVE this build !! have dont 23atziri deathless in row ^^ :) also damn fun to playmaps with this build :)
i just wanna add that i play on standard and not HC and also at begining i died alot :) need jsut some practice to do atziri :d
atziri deathless ! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIbpT86uaHli5FFR2aPpmdQ/videos

well my internet su7cks so it took me over 500mins to upload and i cant use any high quality :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info