Added Cold Damage

As far as I am aware, if you (or in that case the minion) crit, it applies the freeze effect. Else just the chill. Maybe your minions dont apply the chill because they miss?
All cold damage triggers chill. Critical hits with cold damage trigger freeze.

The durationn of each effect is based on what percentage of the target's maximum life was dealt as cold damage by the triggering hit. If the duration would be less than 300ms, the entire effect is ignored - I suspect this is what's happening here.
So increased elemental damage basicly increases duration? But I heared that burn damage lasts 4 seconds always?
"
Struyk wrote:
So increased elemental damage basicly increases duration? But I heared that burn damage lasts 4 seconds always?
I was specifically talking about Freeze and Chill above. Shocked works the same way as freeze for lightning damage.

Burning always lasts 4 seconds, but the amount of damage it deals is based on how much fire damage you dealt.
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Does this support gem work with Hatred? I did not notice it increase the mana reserved percentage or increade the DPS.
It does not work in Hatred because this gem increases the damage dealt by the skill. Hatred does not deal any damage or you would kill your allies by standing near them. It gives allies extra damage.
Note for future reference: you can tell if a support is working with a particular skill because it will add a small letter to the skill icon.
i was already wondering about these chars. pretty clever and simple solution.
If this is linked to a curse it won't cause it to deal damage, right? Or will it?
Last edited by zaktansAquarium on May 23, 2012, 9:15:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info