Is there any info about pvp season 3 ?

HC/SC or tempest/warbands or a date or something ? Im ready and cant wait :(
Any expectatins what the signature event will be ? lld or hld focused ?
pvp loooooooool
Last edited by eMbbuZomg on Aug 3, 2015, 6:44:16 PM
You can "maybe" expect a LLD pvp season when leagues will reach mid term but I wouldn't hope anything about HLD (maybe some fun events).

1.3 was such a disappointment for them in term of audience and players participations that I wouldn't be surprised if they skip it entirely.

One thing is for sur, nothing will happen at all in perma leagues.
Last edited by IceDeal on Aug 3, 2015, 8:00:56 PM
I really want a Season 3 too...but I'd much rather have it in perm leagues. I don't really want to have to divide my currency in temp leagues, I'd just end up gimping both.
"
I really want a Season 3 too...but I'd much rather have it in perm leagues. I don't really want to have to divide my currency in temp leagues, I'd just end up gimping both.

You do realize that offering physical prizes in leagues filled with duped currency and gear will never happen again right ? Just looking at it from a PR point of view would make this an absolute nightmare that you can't communicate about in any ways.
"
IceDeal wrote:
"

You do realize that offering physical prizes in leagues filled with duped currency and gear will never happen again right ? Just looking at it from a PR point of view would make this an absolute nightmare that you can't communicate about in any ways.

Well if we want to look at this from a PR point of view, there should not be PvP at all. Lol.
Well, when your prizes are coming from sponsors like Razers, you can't really expect them to take part in something that flawed.

And anyway, leagues are more balanced and fair from a pvp point of view. Less time grinding mean people are more "equal" and fights should be more interesting.
seems like they changed pvp balance, wich i doubt they would do if there werent an incoming pvp season
Spoiler
small hypu
pvp loooooooool
another race season, pvp proably not happening :(
pvp loooooooool
"Do you guys have plans for more extensive PVP modes + balancing?

We released a PvP update in December last year. There are a lot of modes that we can use once we run more events. Currently our focus isn't on PvP, but we'll do more with it in the future."

From the most recent Q&A. RIP
The lack of consistency on GGG troubles me.

If there is no PVP season 3 for this temp league, shall we expect the same for the next temp league? Or would GGG all of a sudden shift focus on PVP again and re-introduce PVP season (next temp league or the league after that). Since HLD and especially LLD require players to gather gears to enable their builds. The time it takes to gear up a pvp char is consuming to say the least. As a player for end game content, I rather not play the guessing games.

Or even worst, the PVP seasons will be based off perm league SC/HC going forward.

There's a lot of unanswered questions
IGN: Wackadin
Last edited by kjy112 on Sep 19, 2015, 7:18:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info